Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PS Plus Upcoming Titles for December 2014

• PunkyliarPunkyliar102,551
  • Posted on 30 November 14 at 14:47
    Hitman trilogy clap
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all, are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET575,531
    Posted on 30 November 14 at 14:50
    It's a fair lineup. Titan attacks is pretty fun and a quick completion as well.
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Posted on 30 November 14 at 14:56
    I thought you said Forza Horizon for a minute laugh
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • Posted on 30 November 14 at 17:10
    Too bad I bought Deadly Premonition on a sale not that long ago, o'well.
    Everything you do is a balloon.
  • Posted on 30 November 14 at 18:07
    Injustice is kind of bad, however Deadly Premonition and The Hitman Collection are worth downloading this time around.
  • strifekunstrifekun168,138
    Posted on 01 December 14 at 01:11
    Deadly Premonition! I was thinking about buying it, but I'm super glad I held off.
  • Posted on 01 December 14 at 04:06
    Wow -nice lineup this month.

Is it possible for the PS+ games to tempt me to buy a PS3 just to get that? O Agent 47 how I love thee!
  • Posted on 01 December 14 at 07:53
    EnigmaticFrenzyy said:Too bad I bought Deadly Premonition on a sale not that long ago, o'well.Nice pic to go with that comment.
    Yeah I did too on the same sale I think and got the Platinum for it; kind of wish I held off now and saved 11 dollars. Oh well, it's a great game but don't listen to the redefined graphics and control overhaul nonsense; it plays WORSE than the 360 version. I still love it, though (It's one of those kinds of games). However Access Games should not be allowed to touch a fast paced action game like Drakengard 3 again; I swear that whole development process for that game was just a giant piss take.
  • Posted on 01 December 14 at 13:29
    Held off on buying Deadly Premonition quite a few times on 360, so this is a great payoff for me. It's great to see Injustice on the lineup even though I already own a copy since it means we'll see the release of more noteworthy titles such as Infamous: First Light in January.
  • FatSuitFatSuit641,761
    Posted on 01 December 14 at 18:11
    It's actually a good thing that I already have Hitman Trilogy (and Absolution) on disc already... my hard drive to too full to handle four games currently. Hopefully I can get to Dead Space 3 soon (freaking 12GB monster).
  • Posted on 02 December 14 at 04:50
    Spilner1001 said:I thought you said Forza Horizon for a minute laughI first saw the new Plus games listed over on PSN Profiles and I too read it as Forza Horizon! laugh Then I had this weird trippy Twilight Zone moment until I finally realized... redface
    Anyway...Ahem...

Hitman Trilogy would have been great except my partner has it on disc already, but I'm interested to try out Deadly Premonition. I have no idea if I'll like it or not, so getting it on Plus is perfect really.
    I might also have a look at that Secret Ponchos, but being multiplayer I probably won't start that on my profile unless for some strange reason I end up really liking it.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • DMC_FanDMC_Fan100,276
    Posted on 02 December 14 at 12:09
    wen do these go live it still showing the last month games for me in the store
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 December 14 at 19:41
    I'm not really into multiplyer so I'll give Secret Ponchos a pass probably, but I'll try out Injustice for sure.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET575,531
    Posted on 03 December 14 at 11:07
    DMC_Fan said:wen do these go live it still showing the last month games for me in the storeDecember 3rd in Pal region
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 December 14 at 17:03
    I somehow completely missed the Titan Attacks cross-buy, downloading it now. seems like a fun game.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault284,168
    Posted on 06 December 14 at 20:09
    Nothing really amazing.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.