The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Black Friday PS Store Discounts - Europe

  • PunkyliarPunkyliar77,881
  • Posted on 28 November 14 at 16:23
    Aw was hoping for some Lego Vita deals
  • DMC_FanDMC_Fan94,607
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 17:30
    omg too meny games I wont are in this sale
  • DMC_FanDMC_Fan94,607
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 17:32
    how much of a pain is the online in Natural Doctrine and if I pick up the vita and ps4 verson can I do it me self
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 28 November 14 at 17:51, Edited on 28 November 14 at 18:44 by
    Oddworld doesn't have a 10% discount for PS+ members though. I know their blog said it would but it's not so (yet) on PSN. Never mind, it's been changed now.

    I may just get the Walking Dead seasons on PS4 since there's going to be a third season and I want to keep my own choices.

    I was thinking about getting Styx but now I'm thinking it will probably get a better sale soon. It hasn't been out for two months but already it has a 50% price cut.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 28 November 14 at 19:52
    That wasn't a long wait for the walking dead to go on sale clap
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all, are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 28 November 14 at 20:18, Edited on 28 November 14 at 20:19 by
    PureVapour420 said:That wasn't a long wait for the walking dead to go on sale clapExactly why I'm not buying Tales From The Borderlands and Game Of Thrones day one. Telltale is terrible at this; always going on big sales way too soon. The prices are fun but they're losing a lot of day one buyers this way.


    I chose to get both Walking Dead seasons and Oddworld. With Styx I'll wait for a better sale, I have a feeling I won't have to wait long.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 28 November 14 at 20:30, Edited on 28 November 14 at 20:37 by MitchCRafT_nM3
    • Destiny PS3
    Regular price £84.99/€99.99/AU$144.95 - Now £69.99/€79.99/AU$99.95

    Is this a joke? Who in their right mind would pay that £84:99 regular price for the regular version of a last gen game.

    What's even more funny is that they think £69.99 is a sale price. I got this game for like £38 on the PS4 ffs!

    Well it didn't take long for them to hike the prices back up again it seems.

    For the first few months i had my PS4 they were actually selling games at the average retail price but you could still find them for cheaper but at least they were not selling them at these ridiculous prices they are now.

    Sigh* i really had hope for them but they have just lost all faith in the digital download from me once again. What's astonishing to me is that people want this as the only way of purchase. Really you would be happy to pay this god damn rip off prices? You are mad! Look at steam, the PC can have the best GFX of all platforms and they have the cheapest prices out of them all. If people pay this kind of price for games that they can have a physical copy of to keep forever for more than half these cons at they are just making it worse for us.

    EDIT: Looking at this again, are you sure you don't have the digital deluxe version for PS3 the wrong way round? That would make more sense that it's more expensive than the regular version. I mean it's still expensive for a last gen game but i'm sure the article has the versions mixed up.
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
  • Posted on 29 November 14 at 10:28
    BillyHorrible said:PureVapour420 said:That wasn't a long wait for the walking dead to go on sale clapExactly why I'm not buying Tales From The Borderlands and Game Of Thrones day one. Telltale is terrible at this; always going on big sales way too soon. The prices are fun but they're losing a lot of day one buyers this way.Very true, I was so close to buying TWD last week too... Played season1 on x360 but never played the second one, I hope its an intense as the the 1st!
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all, are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 29 November 14 at 13:57
    PureVapour420 said:BillyHorrible said:PureVapour420 said:That wasn't a long wait for the walking dead to go on sale clapExactly why I'm not buying Tales From The Borderlands and Game Of Thrones day one. Telltale is terrible at this; always going on big sales way too soon. The prices are fun but they're losing a lot of day one buyers this way.Very true, I was so close to buying TWD last week too... Played season1 on x360 but never played the second one, I hope its an intense as the the 1st!I thought it was very good, as well as Wolf Among Us. I'll keep buying them all but after the Wolf Among Us debacle (ep1 free and discount on season pass, before ep2 was released) I swore I would never again buy a Telltale game full price.

    I bought S1 and S2 now, not as an easy second completion (I'm guessing many of the S1/S2 PS4/Xone sales count as this) but because I want to move on from my X360 to my PS4 and I want to keep my own choices in S3 instead of seeing random ones.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 01 December 14 at 22:19
    For a brief moment I considered grabbing The Walking Dead on PS4, but I would really like to have a physical copy of it for my collection since I bought it digitally for X360 and Vita.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.