Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

EU Starts PS Store Anime Sale

• PunkyliarPunkyliar89,145
  • Posted on 19 November 14 at 21:40
    WHAT YES PLEASE

agarest will be mine
    Everything you do is a balloon.
  • Posted on 20 November 14 at 00:42
    Parasite Eve, what great games they were are! Wish we'd get a remake of them...

Another nice sale btw clap
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all, are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall
  • Posted on 20 November 14 at 00:51
    DRAKENGARD 3 FINALLY ON SALE FUCKING YES.

ON THAT SHIT.

THANK MR SKELTAL.
  • Mystre-0Mystre-0573,314
    Posted on 20 November 14 at 03:20
    There is no deal on Crystal Defender PS3 it is now €9.99...
  • Posted on 20 November 14 at 04:26
    Looks like my money is safe this week, which is probably a very good thing at this time of year with Christmas looming!
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • CraphexCraphex161,100
    Posted on 20 November 14 at 08:43
    Yeh crystal defenders is still full price, but its the psp version thats reduced.
    Also the prices for one piece warriors 2 and the prestige edition are the wrong way round :P
  • Posted on 20 November 14 at 11:16
    This is awesome. I was looking at Drakengard 3 the other day and was wondering why it wasn't in the shops (before I found out it was download only) but I may pick it up.

Sweet Persona 2 is also on sale aswell as DISSIDIA 012. I wish that Persona 1 was on sale.

Hmmm I may pick up the persona 2 & 3 bundle. Sure I rather have persona 3 fes playable on the vita then I would have gotten it but the only reason I want to get it is to have the persona series on my vita. If only P3P had animated cutscenes.

God this is going to be expensive. :S
  • PunkyliarPunkyliar89,145
    Posted on 20 November 14 at 12:14
    Craphex said:Yeh crystal defenders is still full price, but its the psp version thats reduced.
    Also the prices for one piece warriors 2 and the prestige edition are the wrong way round :P
    Unfortunately, I rely on Sony to get things right in their blog as I don't have time to check every single product page. I've now switched the One Piece prices around. However, the Crystal Defenders PS3 store page confirms that the game is supposed to be on offer but they haven't yet reduced it. As such, I'm leaving it in the list in the hope that they do eventually reduce it.
  • Posted on 20 November 14 at 21:43
    Just got Dragon Age for like £39 , i need no more games, finally i feel like my PS4 purchase was worth it. SO happy with it so wont be buying any more games for a long time. See you all in a year or so.
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.