Playstation 4 Forum

Forum for Playstation 4 related things. No troubleshooting or specific game discussion threads here, though. There are forums for those.

Post your wish list of PS4 games.

AuthorMessage
iWantEllenPage
Posted on 28 June 15 at 14:14
Only 7 games that I am totally going crazy over at the moment. I "want" a lot more, but these 7 will be insta-plays as soon as I get my hands on them.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Dishonored 2
Fallout 4
Just Cause 3
Nier New Project
Rainbow Six Siege
Ghost Recon Wildlands

An honorable mention goes to Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3. I know it's not a popular franchise but I enjoy the games.
MitchCRafT_nM3
Posted on 28 June 15 at 15:16, Edited on 28 June 15 at 15:20 by MitchCRafT_nM3
BillyHorrible said:These were the anticipated games I posted over half a year ago:

WiLD

Ah yes Wild, that is another i thought looked pretty interesting.

iWantEllenPage said:Dishonored 2
Yeah that looked like it should be fun and is another i will add to my list

This is why i made this thread because it's good to bounce off of each others wish lists and maybe find games we have forgot about in one another's lists.

It's also interesting to hear why people are interested in certain games smile
IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
GeorgeGianno
GeorgeGianno
Posted on 10 July 15 at 02:18
Outslast
Bloodborne
Daylight
Until Dawn
SOMA
Dark Souls 3
"The Fear Of Blood Tends To Create Fear For The Flesh"
MitchCRafT_nM3
Posted on 10 July 15 at 13:17
GeorgeGianno said:Outslast
Bloodborne
Daylight
Until Dawn
SOMA
Dark Souls 3
Bloodborne is brilliant, i just wrote a blog about it if you are interested in having a read MitchCRafT_nM3's blog post - Bloodborne Vs Dark Souls. Why you should at least try Bloodborne!

I too want SOMA, Souls 3 and Until Dawn.
IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
sherri123
sherri123
Posted on 21 December 18 at 04:49
I want to have GTA 5 for PS4. I have looked around for this game, if available on discount. Found this site that have some cool games on discounts looks legit but confused.
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 21 December 18 at 23:20
sherri123 said:
I want to have GTA 5 for PS4. I have looked around for this game, if available on discount. Found this site that have some cool games on discounts looks legit but confused.
always be careful for sites like that. Any reason you are looking for wallet money instead of just tie your card to your account? GTA V is quite cheap on the store right now.
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 22 December 18 at 00:03
Adding to my response above, but not editing the post in case he read it already and won't see the edit. My apology for the double post!

I've been using instant-gaming a couple times and it has been working just fine every time - I got 3 months ps plus as mine was about to expire - however, always have in mind that some codes are grey-market stuff (codes won in giveaways are one of the obvious, others are codes people have gotten from devs under the disguise of being reviewers and/or content creators when they are not!)

Press Start has the same design and prices as instant-gaming which dawns on me a bit. Might be instant-gaming changing over to a new domain and name.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueTrophies to track your games and trophies correctly, we need to be able to access your trophy information. If your trophies are not being scanned, it is likely that your PlayStation account privacy settings need reconfiguring - it is possible to do this via a console.

1. Start up your console and navigate to and press the "Settings" button on the dashboard

2. Select "Account Management" on the settings screen

3. Select "Privacy Settings" on the account management screen

4. Select "Games" in the privacy settings screen

5. Select "Trophies" in the following screen

6. Change the value to "Anyone" and press "Confirm"