Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Screens and Opening Movie For Hyperdimension

• Cloud_2049Cloud_2049459,363
  • Posted on 14 November 14 at 12:47, Edited on 14 November 14 at 12:50 by MitchCRafT_nM3
    I must admit i have never really got in to the Anime scene except from when i used to do art but i have not watched much or played any games but that's not to say that i don't want to try it. I also want to try support the VITA more often and most games are coming from Japan which is good imo because it shows that at least someone is still creating games for us VITA owners and may just save it.

It would be new to me and may bring some revitalisation in to my gaming which i feel is much needed at this time.

So this is kind of like a Final Fantasy game but with anime story and art?

I dunno if you class Dragon Ball Z as the Anime genre? But if so i loved to watch that when i was younger.
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
  • Posted on 14 November 14 at 13:17
    MitchCRafT_nM3 said:I must admit i have never really got in to the Anime scene except from when i used to do art but i have not watched much or played any games but that's not to say that i don't want to try it. I also want to try support the VITA more often and most games are coming from Japan which is good imo because it shows that at least someone is still creating games for us VITA owners and may just save it.

It would be new to me and may bring some revitalisation in to my gaming which i feel is much needed at this time.

I dunno if you class Dragon Ball Z as the Anime genre? But if so i loved to watch that when i was younger.
    From what I've heard and seen, it does seem like a visual novel combined with elements of gameplay from the FF series. There's a ton of different anime genres out there so I doubt Hyperdimension Neptunia's story is anything similar to Dragon Ball Z, which is a battle shounen that as the name suggests, focuses on fighting. You are correct about the art style being anime-like though. There's even an anime for this series, so you might want to check it out to get some kind of feel for what kind of story to expect.
  • Posted on 14 November 14 at 13:22
    ObliviousSenpai said:MitchCRafT_nM3 said:I must admit i have never really got in to the Anime scene except from when i used to do art but i have not watched much or played any games but that's not to say that i don't want to try it. I also want to try support the VITA more often and most games are coming from Japan which is good imo because it shows that at least someone is still creating games for us VITA owners and may just save it.

From what I've heard and seen, it does seem like a visual novel combined with elements of gameplay from the FF series. There's a ton of different anime genres out there so I doubt Hyperdimension Neptunia's story is anything similar to Dragon Ball Z, which is a battle shounen that as the name suggests, focuses on fighting. You are correct about the art style being anime-like though. There's even an anime for this series, so you might want to check it out to get some kind of feel for what kind of story to expect.
    Alright, thanks man smile
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
  • Rick_NyaRick_Nya1,262,335
    Posted on 17 November 14 at 11:34
    Played it on PS3.
    And I must warn, it is boring. Too boring. Boring as hell.
  • Posted on 22 December 14 at 13:39
    IT's great fun andpleanty of gaming in-jokes and parodies even down to the four worlds (Lastation, Lowee, LeanBox etc,)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.