Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PS Plus Premium to get every Ratchet and Clank game for PS3

• Posted on 04 November 22 at 16:24
    PS Plus Premium is getting every Ratchet and Clank game for PS3 added to its library, some of which have trophies attached. Insomniac Games are adding them to Sony's subscription service to celebrate the 20th anniversary.

Please click here to read the full story: PS Plus Premium to get every Ratchet and Clank game for PS3
  • darkjian92darkjian922,054,514
    Posted on 05 November 22 at 01:10
    Wow, I'd really love to play these! Shame that I live m Australia and the courtesy of a functional PS+ top tier is still denied us here. No benefit from Premium/Deluxe at all this month. I'm thinking of demanding my money back.
    Za uspiekh nashevo beznadiozhnovo diela. (To the success of our hopeless task.) - Russian Proverb DJ
  • Tadg3rTadg3r62,596
    Posted on 05 November 22 at 01:46
    I would love to play these amazing games again. But unless Sony add downloadable PS3 games then it’s pointless. Ruins the experience relying on streaming
  • SilentJay76_SilentJay76_106,063
    Posted on 05 November 22 at 10:29
    Tadg3r said:
    I would love to play these amazing games again. But unless Sony add downloadable PS3 games then it’s pointless. Ruins the experience relying on streaming
    If you're using Wi-Fi, try via Ethernet cable instead. Wi-Fi can be a bit of a weak spot, depending on your situation. My streaming experience has been pretty much flawless. Quest for Booty was actually the first game I ever tried via the cloud about a year ago. :-)
  • ResiGamer_28ResiGamer_28396,533
    Posted on 05 November 22 at 13:08
    Nothing runs as bad on stream as quantum theory. Nothing. These will run like gold compared to that trainwreck of an emulation. I bought all of these on ps3 at quite a cost, but worth it, they are the best series on ps3.
    Do you know what nemesis means? - Bricktop
  • ChuckRage77ChuckRage77281,725
    Posted on 06 November 22 at 02:51
    This is the problem.....Game Pass gets everything 1st party and PS Plus doesn't. These should have been there on DAY ONE.
  • hellbender42hellbender42307,676
    Posted on 06 November 22 at 03:38
    If I can't play them locally on the hardware, I don't care. Make them downloadable. Give Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty Trophies. And add the PSP games with Trophy support too.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,274
    Posted on 06 November 22 at 11:16
    ChuckRage77 said:
    This is the problem.....Game Pass gets everything 1st party and PS Plus doesn't. These should have been there on DAY ONE.
    It took MS about a year maybe more to implement that, Sony's new design isn't that old.
    "Maybe We Wouldn't Like The Answer Even If They Told Us."
  • Tadg3rTadg3r62,596
    Posted on 09 November 22 at 17:40
    SilentJay76_ said:
    Tadg3r said:
    If you're using Wi-Fi, try via Ethernet cable instead. Wi-Fi can be a bit of a weak spot, depending on your situation. My streaming experience has been pretty much flawless. Quest for Booty was actually the first game I ever tried via the cloud about a year ago. :-)
    Unfortunately I have tried both Ethernet and Wi-Fi and the streaming quality is still poor. Reduced resolution and frame rates are common. My internet is perfectly capable of handling streaming but personally for me streaming games is a very very lacklustre experience. I want them on my console or I don’t even class these as a ‘benefit’ of PS+
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,274
    Posted on 09 November 22 at 19:02
    Tadg3r said:
    SilentJay76_ said:
    Tadg3r said:
    Unfortunately I have tried both Ethernet and Wi-Fi and the streaming quality is still poor. Reduced resolution and frame rates are common. My internet is perfectly capable of handling streaming but personally for me streaming games is a very very lacklustre experience. I want them on my console or I don’t even class these as a ‘benefit’ of PS+
    Until we upgraded our net, I was using a booster for a while, they can help too. Although, I know what you are saying, if they're telling us the PS5 is more like the PS3, then surely it should be able to download these titles.
    "Maybe We Wouldn't Like The Answer Even If They Told Us."
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads