Guides

A forum for game tips, tricks, and guide news articles.

God of War Ragnarok: a beginners guide to the Norse gods

• Posted on 20 October 22 at 15:46
    God of War Ragnarok is giving us more Norse mythology for Kratos and Atreus to contend with. So, to help settle you into the world of Aesir, we have written up a guide to acquaint you with the major contenders you might be unfamil

Please click here to read the full story: God of War Ragnarok: a beginners guide to the Norse gods
  • Posted on 21 October 22 at 05:50
    Not only is Loki the parent of Fenrir, Loki also has Jörmungandr and Sleipnir, Óðinn's horse, as kids. So I wonder if the Jörmungandr from the 2018 game got sent back in time from the future, or if they ignore all of this. He's supposed to play a big part in the Norse Ragnarök after all, let's see how the game version is gonna play out laugh
    BlazeStorm
  • Posted on 21 October 22 at 10:44
    RealBlazeStorm said:
    Not only is Loki the parent of Fenrir, Loki also has Jörmungandr and Sleipnir, Óðinn's horse, as kids. So I wonder if the Jörmungandr from the 2018 game got sent back in time from the future, or if they ignore all of this. He's supposed to play a big part in the Norse Ragnarök after all, let's see how the game version is gonna play out laugh
    I was very keen on including both but it was hard two wriggle it in without the nine-legged horsey being a weird aside. I can't even imagine how it would literally look like on screen.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,274
    Posted on 21 October 22 at 14:16
    RealBlazeStorm said:
    Don't forget Hel, that'd be a real treat to see all four in play.
    Congratulations on your platinum.
  • SilentJay76_SilentJay76_106,063
    Posted on 23 October 22 at 10:24
    Why do some characters get the Norse spelling and others the English version? (Just curious...)
  • Posted on 24 October 22 at 09:28
    SilentJay76_ said:
    Why do some characters get the Norse spelling and others the English version? (Just curious...)
    Gods that already had been given names in GoW I gave the existing in-game spelling, the ones we are yet to be fully introduced to I gave Norse spellings. I guess we are already low-key introduced to them in GoW as they are mentioned several times, but you know, when else will I get to use that spelling haha.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads