Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

We don't understand Need for Speed Unbound’s anime art style

• Posted on 07 October 22 at 13:06
    Need for Speed Unbound has been unveiled to the world by the makers of the legendary Burnout games, Criterion. The racer brings along with it a fusion of anime and photoreal artstyle that confuses us in the right way.

Please click here to read the full story: We don't understand Need for Speed Unbound’s anime art style
  • Posted on 07 October 22 at 15:33
    looks extremely questionable

i miss the cheesy live action cutscenes of most wanted
  • Posted on 07 October 22 at 16:19
    CrumpetOfDojima said:
    looks extremely questionable

i miss the cheesy live action cutscenes of most wanted
    YES! Me too. So bad it's good!
  • Posted on 07 October 22 at 20:40, Edited on 07 October 22 at 20:41 by superniceguy_2
    It looks like Babylons Fall strategy going with a unique art style. When you first see it, it seems rubbish, but as playing through the game, you appreciate it more. This new NFS makes Babylons Fall look even better.

Overall I think they do it to cut development costs, probably cheaper to do it these ways than using next gen level visuals. Bigger profits, especially at £70-£100
    Babylons Fall is looking to be an easy double Platinum
  • Posted on 08 October 22 at 12:34
    Looks really better than previous games.
  • rob25Prob25P832,853
    Posted on 08 October 22 at 12:46
    Looks really interesting actually.
  • EmiinahEmiinah337,490
    Posted on 08 October 22 at 15:18
    Hrmm that actually looks pretty neat!
    “May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.”
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,274
    Posted on 09 October 22 at 23:28
    superniceguy_2 said:
    It looks like Babylons Fall strategy going with a unique art style. When you first see it, it seems rubbish, but as playing through the game, you appreciate it more. This new NFS makes Babylons Fall look even better.

Overall I think they do it to cut development costs, probably cheaper to do it these ways than using next gen level visuals. Bigger profits, especially at £70-£100
    Christ, let it go laugh
    Congratulations on your platinum.
  • Posted on 07 December 22 at 19:11
    I don’t get it either, even after spending countless hours into the game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads