Music

Forum to discuss your favourite bands, song and albums you like, etc

Post here your fav genres of music and some bands or artists on each one

• GeorgeGiannoGeorgeGianno807,243
    Posted on 05 November 14 at 08:31
    I would like to write about some of my fav music genres and fav bands of course.Feel free to post yours

Some of my fav death metal bands:Malevolent Creation,Suffocation,Dying Fetus,Devourment,Prophecy,Brodequin,Abhorrence(Bra),Baphomet,Gorguts(Can),Broken Hope,Cancer(Br),Sepsism,Amon Amarth(Swe),Putrid Pile,Disgorge(Mex),Deicide,Death,Obituary,Blood Red Throne(Nor).

Some of my fav black metal bands:Ancient(Nor),Ragnarok(Nor),Obtained Enslavement(Nor),Immortal(Nor),Noctes(Swe),Nargaroth(Ger),Nocternity(Gre),Aeternus(Nor),Old Man's Child(Nor),Amortis(Aut).

Some of my fav italo disco 80s,pop bands/artists:CC Catch,Belinda Carlisle,Roxette,Alphaville,Bonnie Tyler,Maggie Reilly,Pat Benatar,Sandra,A-Ha,
    Pet Shop Boys,Flock Of Seagulls,Fleetwood Mac,Michael Cretu,Cindy Lauper,Radiorama.

Other bands:Scorpions,Bon Jovi,Kansas.
  • Posted on 06 November 14 at 01:41
    Most of the bands I listen to are all nu metal bands such as , Slipknot, Machine Head, American Head Charge, Static X (RIP Wayne), Powerman 5000 along with some older stuff like Megadeth, Motley Crue, White Zombie and Iron Maiden. Thanks to Burnout Paradise I also have a weird thing for Avril Lavignes song 'Girlfriend'...........something I am not proud of lol
    Hi I'm Clark Kent from the Daily Planet
  • sedpassedpas146,281
    Posted on 06 November 14 at 13:43
    munchmagic1986 said:
    Thanks to Burnout Paradise I also have a weird thing for Avril Lavignes song 'Girlfriend'...........something I am not proud of lol
    That song is poison, now i'm gonna go all day thinking about it haha facepalm

On topic, for me it's much like munch, mostly metal. Besides that i do love Gorrillaz, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Queen, The Beards, some old Swedish punk bands etc etc. Also Like Video game/movie music a lot, The assassination of jesse james by the coward robert ford (man that title is long) has a great soundtrack for example.

I like a lot of music just can't remember all of it.
  • GeorgeGiannoGeorgeGianno807,243
    Posted on 08 November 14 at 09:25
    Yes yes sedpas Queen is another amazing band with leader one artist with one of the best voices...Which games music do u prefer ?
  • sedpassedpas146,281
    Posted on 10 November 14 at 15:21
    Well mostly it's the instrumental music i like, no vocals. Like SoTC and TLoU soundtracks.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 May 19 at 16:11
    An old thread, but here goes:

Riddim. A sub-genre of dubstep, similar to brostep.
    Very aggressive and rather niche, but I fell in love with it.

Plenty of artists, including but not limited to:
    - Herobust
    - Snails
    - Squnto
    - Code:Pandorum (probably my favorite artist!)
    - Dr. Ozi
    - Virtual Riot
    - EH!DE
    - Dubloadz (a close second)
    - MONXX
    - Zomboy (his newer stuff, anyways)
    - Modestep (also, their newer stuff)
    - Datsik

It's a shot in the dark, but I'd love to meet people with a similar taste in music laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads