The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

November's PS Plus Lineup Today

• Posted on 16 November 14 at 08:16
    I'm not entirely sure which group you're putting me in wink
  • Posted on 16 November 14 at 11:30
    alklein92201 said:I'm not entirely sure which group you're putting me in winkPrem-aka-Prince said:alklein92201 said:...a reason to pay for PS+......people who pay for things...
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 16 November 14 at 14:21
    Well I am definitely in the carelessly pay things category laugh
  • Posted on 16 November 14 at 17:38, Edited on 16 November 14 at 17:42 by alklein92201
    That's what I thought, just wanting to make sure smile

That's the nice thing about not being big on multiplayer. If MS or Sony ever drop their free games and sales for paid member, I have no qualms holding onto that money.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 November 14 at 08:24, Edited on 17 November 14 at 08:31 by
    MitchCRafT_nM3 said:I am guessing you took that from numbers of people happy in this post?Just market research figures, which includes polling from members of various gaming media outlets.

MitchCRafT_nM3 said:I truly think what we have been trying to say has gone completely over your heads in all honesty. We never said we were expecting Batman or AC games all we said was that we were fed up of seeing games that are not using the PS4 to it's potential and i truly can not say that in any simpler form to help you understand the point we are trying to make.Then don't you dare buy Ubisoft games and you make sure you inform them via facebook, twitter, email, postal mail, etc. that you refuse to buy their games going forward becuase they have taken a very vocal stance at outputting games that will not make the most use of the PS4, otherwise you become a hypocrite and have nothing to argue about that would hold any weight.

MitchCRafT_nM3 said:and if it's good i will more than likely pay the extra towards it to help the devs by showing my appreciation that they gave us such a great game through the PSN+ subscription.You're on the right path.

MitchCRafT_nM3 said:I dunno, i mean stats tell us that most gamers are of aged 30 and over otherwise i would have thought maybe they are doing this to show younger gamers what games were like in the past but the majority of us going by the stats if were gaming at a young age will have seen most of these rehashes of these retro games."They're doing this" because indie development teams consisting of 1 - 10 people are churning out games at an insanely rapid pace which happen to be a result of making these kinds of games that you complain about--except the games that push console potentials aren't going to be "console-ready" until 2015/2016. That's the reality of it. No one's making big games yet because those are all being worked on. A very few amount of games were made, and as time continues, more continue to be made.

Also, games don't magically appear on Playstation Plus. Playstation approaches developers and developers have to choose to be a part of Playstation Plus by either having a game on sale for PS+ users or by offering the game for free for a month on PS+. That's not Sony's fault, and they can't force anyone to participate in the program. All they can do is compensate a bit of their subscription revenuestream to the developers as a result.

MitchCRafT_nM3 said:Another good example although i never got it as part of the PSN+ games, i bought the game at full price was Resogun. That's fantastic because even if i had got it as part of the monthly games i have the option to buy DLC to help support them and it is a good game that uses the gfx (yes gfx are not everything but when buying a new console it is one of the thing people expect to see better) in a nice way. Yes we have seen space shooters before but i have never seen one in the style they used and i can't get enough of it. I am actually about to purchase the Hero DLC as wee speak lolLet me introduce you to Defender:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtTT4IoM6dk

Don't let this discourage you from supporting RESOGUN or its DLC.

alklein92201 said:That's what I thought, just wanting to make sure smile

That's the nice thing about not being big on multiplayer. If MS or Sony ever drop their free games and sales for paid member, I have no qualms holding onto that money.
    You probably don't have an interest in participating in SharePlay either wink
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Posted on 17 November 14 at 11:06
    Don't worry i am voting with my wallet against Ubisoft at this time until they get their act together for all consumers, that includes PC owners too. Lets hope Boogie sorts is out for us wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5nJSgTxwJw&list=UU4_bwo...

AS for Resogun i was talking about the rotational aspect not the shooting in space saving humans, like i said i have a commodore 64 and actually still have Defender in the loft somewhere i believe. I just need a new tape deck cry
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.