The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

November's PS Plus Lineup Today

  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

  • NuPhoenixXNuPhoenixX95,650
    Posted on 04 November 14 at 22:05
    Escape Plan is cross-buy? Spiffy.

    Also, Sony announced that next month Injustice will be free for the PS4, making that the first retail title available.

    Infamous: First Light will be available in January.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 04 November 14 at 23:10
    NuPhoenixX said:
    Escape Plan is cross-buy? Spiffy.

    Also, Sony announced that next month Injustice will be free for the PS4, making that the first retail title available.

    Infamous: First Light will be available in January.
    Yep, we're aware wink I'm so excited for First Light.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Posted on 04 November 14 at 23:14
    Isaac is Vita too? SWEET, haven't had a chance to play it yet, and a traffic ticket likely just kept me from getting a PS4 on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

    Also, I love cross buy in general. "Two Games across each platform". Except Vita, we get 5 clap
  • Posted on 04 November 14 at 23:35
    once again let down by poor games the only one i will be getting is the hungry horde.
    Trophies,Sports,pepsi+kicking ass online right here.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 05 November 14 at 00:23
    NuPhoenixX said:
    Escape Plan is cross-buy? Spiffy.

    Also, Sony announced that next month Injustice will be free for the PS4, making that the first retail title available.

    Infamous: First Light will be available in January.
    Wow nice. I have been wanting both of those...
  • Posted on 05 November 14 at 00:28
    Hm, PS4 games are pretty good this month.

    I can't wait for First Light as well. Second Son was just awesome!
    Gaelic Flame - Hybrid created from Rathalos and Kushala Daora materials. Its cut is a death sentence
  • Posted on 05 November 14 at 02:05
    Am i the only person that realises these games are just graphical improvements of games that were out on the commodore 64 like 30 years ago. Really unimpressed, if i want to play these games i would set up my C64 not buy a PS4 for £350
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
  • Posted on 05 November 14 at 02:09
    First time in a while that I am excited for both PS4 and both Vita games. Very cool. And with InJustice next month and First Light in January things are picking up for PS+. Now if we can just get MS to offer better GwG stuff life would be grand.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 05 November 14 at 05:33
    TerraCottaGamer said:
    First time in a while that I am excited for both PS4 and both Vita games. Very cool. And with InJustice next month and First Light in January things are picking up for PS+. Now if we can just get MS to offer better GwG stuff life would be grand.
    Thankfully MS stuff doesn't apply to me. Steam sales and PS+ for me these days.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • sternnsternn245,025
    Posted on 05 November 14 at 05:54
    Completionists beware: Luftrauser has two unobtainable trophies: MASTER RAUSER and DON'T MESS WITH THE RAUSER. They are glitched and won't unlock when they should. Back in March, they said they would have it fixed "soon". Eight months later, it's still broken. This affects the PC version as well.
  • Posted on 05 November 14 at 06:16
    Always wanted Steamworld Dig on the Vita, now I have it. Shame it doesn't have as many trophies as the PC version does (well, achievements there).
  • Posted on 05 November 14 at 06:38
    I'll be honest and say there's not much here that really interests me again this month.
    Escape Plan for Vita might be ok though, and I may give The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth a try. But apart from that...meh.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 05 November 14 at 10:48
    I would like to see the Escape Plan DLC on sale, as I already owned the game.
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 05 November 14 at 10:54
    MitchCRafT_nM3 said:
    Am i the only person that realises these games are just graphical improvements of games that were out on the commodore 64 like 30 years ago. Really unimpressed, if i want to play these games i would set up my C64 not buy a PS4 for £350
    I didn't expect them to give away free AAA titles in the first year of PS4. Actually I was quite surprised when they announced they are going to give at least something for PS4 each month. Hopefully this is going to change starting next month (as they already announced Injustice for December and First Light for January), and they will start giving one big title each month, which would be awesome.

    Also the fact they are giving Binding of Isaac Rebirth already is just amazing. It's a brand new game (even though it's remake) which just came out yesterday on PC as well.
    Gaelic Flame - Hybrid created from Rathalos and Kushala Daora materials. Its cut is a death sentence
  • Posted on 05 November 14 at 14:33
    Great lineup!
    -Completionist
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 05 November 14 at 14:42, Edited on 05 November 14 at 14:43 by
    I'll be giving all PS4 games a try but there's nothing that really gets me going in advance this time, if only because I already own SteamWorld Dig on the 3DS.

    Shadow_Enz said:
    NuPhoenixX said:
    Escape Plan is cross-buy? Spiffy.

    Also, Sony announced that next month Injustice will be free for the PS4, making that the first retail title available.

    Infamous: First Light will be available in January.
    Yep, we're aware wink I'm so excited for First Light.
    Blast! You should post these titles when you're aware of them, that would've saved me the hassle of buying First Light!

    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:
    I'll be honest and say there's not much here that really interests me again this month.
    Escape Plan for Vita might be ok though, and I may give The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth a try. But apart from that...meh.
    You should give SteamWorld Dig a try!
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 05 November 14 at 16:08
    BillyHorrible said:
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:
    I'll be honest and say there's not much here that really interests me again this month.
    Escape Plan for Vita might be ok though, and I may give The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth a try. But apart from that...meh.
    You should give SteamWorld Dig a try!
    I second this, very enjoyable little game and I cannot wait for the sequel/ spinoff game they are making
    Hi I'm Clark Kent from the Daily Planet
  • daemont101daemont1011,048,368
    Posted on 05 November 14 at 16:33
    I highly doubt they will be giving AAA games for PS4 every month...yet, but Injustice and Second Sons is a good step in the right direction. smile
  • FatSuitFatSuit561,738
    Posted on 05 November 14 at 16:57
    FYI: Luftrausers is currently impossible to 100% because of a glitch. Same with TxK (another PS+ title from a few months back).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.