Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

EU Playstation Store Update: October 29th, 2014

  • PunkyliarPunkyliar63,601
  • Posted on 30 October 14 at 05:50
    Man I REALLY want Ys but I don't have a Vita. This is the cheapest I've seen it anywhere so I might pick it up just in case I do. Is that a waste of money?
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 30 October 14 at 06:54
    LunchCannon54 said:
    Man I REALLY want Ys but I don't have a Vita. This is the cheapest I've seen it anywhere so I might pick it up just in case I do. Is that a waste of money?
    Hell no. A Vita is a great purchase, and even if you only bought it for Y's, it's Y's!.

    Totally worth it. You won't regret it.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Posted on 30 October 14 at 07:28
    I agree with Shadow - The Vita is fantastic and I highly recommend one to any gamer! It's worth your while to pick one up, and if you also have PS+ you'll never run out of games to play on it.

    There's also 3 free themes available now on the PS4 store that you can go ahead and grab (I didn't see mention of it anywhere above so just thought I'd note it here). There's a spiral one, a rectangles one and a paper cut out one :)
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 30 October 14 at 11:20, Edited on 30 October 14 at 11:23 by MitchCRafT_nM3
    I have been getting AAA titles day 1 release at roughly £40 for the PS4 so im gonna stick with physical copies, its the DLC i like to keep an eye on for sales.

    Most stores are actually selling at the same price as what the PSN store is selling for so i guess that is a good thing but still some stores are selling games for what last gen games cost us and that's where i am going.

    When i say its a good thing i mean that the psn store is selling at the average retail price instead of crazy prizes because if they were we would be paying £70 - £85 for a game or more
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 30 October 14 at 17:27
    I want to get Race The Sun but I'm afraid that it's not worth the price tag, like Entwined.

    On another note...
    WHERE THE HELL IS HOME?!
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 31 October 14 at 07:22
    BillyHorrible said:
    I want to get Race The Sun but I'm afraid that it's not worth the price tag, like Entwined.

    On another note...
    WHERE THE HELL IS HOME?!
    Home was locked down. I think they might have decided to not let any new people to download and only let the people in with the app installed get in. Or did they remove it yesterday? Can't remember the exact date in the announcement.
    Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
  • Posted on 31 October 14 at 10:40
    Pretty certain he means Home
  • Posted on 31 October 14 at 13:28
    I expected it to be this: PlayStation Home

    since it's recently or soon removed.
    Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 31 October 14 at 16:22, Edited on 31 October 14 at 16:41 by
    Twinkling82 said:
    BillyHorrible said:
    I want to get Race The Sun but I'm afraid that it's not worth the price tag, like Entwined.

    On another note...
    WHERE THE HELL IS HOME?!
    Home was locked down. I think they might have decided to not let any new people to download and only let the people in with the app installed get in. Or did they remove it yesterday? Can't remember the exact date in the announcement.
    ErgoMeSmart said:
    Pretty certain he means Home
    Ergo is correct, I've been skimming the Store on my PS4 forever now - it was supposed to be there since tuesday but it still isn't there, and it's not in this Store Update.

    Twinkling82 said:
    I expected it to be this: PlayStation Home

    since it's recently or soon removed.
    I don't have a PS3, only a PS4.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.