Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Horizon Forbidden West PS5 bundles make up 50% of Horizon's sales

• Posted on 09 August 22 at 10:50
    Horizon Forbidden West has reclaimed the top spot in the UK physical charts. Whilst this is exciting for this incredible PlayStation Studios game, there is a slight technicality with the sales figure.

Please click here to read the full story: Horizon Forbidden West PS5 bundles make up 50% of Horizon's sales
  • osloff_osloff_53,104
    Posted on 11 August 22 at 16:16
    Yeah I got it in a PS5 bundle too but I didn't want it tbh (especially after playing Zero Dawn)
  • Posted on 11 August 22 at 16:37
    Need to play this one.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,280
    Posted on 11 August 22 at 16:39
    This happens with bundles, I think it happend on 360 when Microsoft did the bundle and the limited edition consoles. Half of it's really early sales where bundled copies.
    Congratulations on your platinum.
  • Posted on 11 August 22 at 21:21, Edited on 11 August 22 at 21:27 by superniceguy_2
    I have not seen any bundles except ShopTo with official bundles that includes a code of the game, for £499

Overall if you can find PS5 on its own, and get game from ShopTo, it is cheaper overall, £449 + £32.85

I bought it on disc (no bundle) last week as it is on sale until 14th Aug, along with other Sony games. Amazon had it on sale for £32.99 after midnight a week or so ago then decided to buy it it the morning but was all sold out, but I was able to get it from ShopTo a few days later for similar price.

I was holding out for special edition to go on sale, but was only 23% off at £61, and as PS4 physical was half the price and free PS5 upgrade, I could not be bothered to wait.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads