Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Poll: Vote for the best PS4 games we missed

• Posted on 09 July 22 at 08:00
    The best PS4 games list is long and full of incredible titles, but no doubt we missed a few favourites. Therefore we are opening up five positions to the TrueTrophies community. Take a look at some of the remaining games and vote.

Please click here to read the full story: https://www.truetrophies.com/poll/21454/poll-vote-for-the-be...
    Poll: What are your favourite PS4 games? (You have multiple votes)
    • 0.5% - Apex Legends
    • 2.5% - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag
    • 2.5% - Assassin's Creed Origins
    • 0.7% - Battlefield 4
    • 0.9% - Battlefield 1
    • 1.3% - Call of Duty Modern Warfare
    • 1.5% - Celeste
    • 0.9% - Concrete Genie
    • 3.5% - Control
    • 3.5% - Day's Gone
    • 3.4% - Death Stranding
    • 3.4% - Detroit Become Human
    • 1.0% - Dishonored 2
    • 0.6% - Divinity Original Sin 2
    • 2.1% - Doom (2016)
    • 1.7% - Dragon Quest 11 S Echoes of an Elusive Age
    • 0.4% - Dreams
    • 1.6% - Driveclub
    • 2.9% - Fallout 4
    • 0.3% - Fell Seal Arbiter's Mark
    • 1.2% - Final Fantasy 14
    • 1.7% - Final Fantasy 15
    • 1.0% - Gran Turismo Sport
    • 6.3% - Ghost of Tsushima
    • 2.7% - Gran Theft Auto 5
    • 1.3% - Hollow Knight
    • 6.9% - Horizon Zero Dawn
    • 2.7% - Infamous Second Son
    • 0.9% - Inside
    • 2.1% - Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain
    • 1.2% - Monster Hunter World + Iceborne
    • 3.1% - Nier Automata
    • 0.3% - Overwatch
    • 3.6% - Ratchet and Clank
    • 2.5% - Resident Evil 7 Biohazard
    • 1.7% - Sekiro Shadows Die Twice
    • 2.0% - Shadow of the Colossus
    • 0.8% - Shovel Knight
    • 1.3% - Stardew Valley
    • 0.8% - Tetris Effect
    • 4.0% - The Last of Us Remastered
    • 2.0% - Titanfall 2
    • 0.4% - Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Seige
    • 2.9% - Uncharted The Lost Legacy
    • 1.1% - Undertale
    • 1.6% - What Remain of Edith Finch
    • 3.1% - Yakuza 0
    • 1.4% - Yakuza 6 The Song of Life
    • 1.8% - Yakuza Like a Dragon
    • 2.2% - Other — get in the comments!

We had 1,500 votes in the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE368,636
    Posted on 09 July 22 at 09:08
    Mine are:

Call of Duty Modern Warfare
    Death Stranding
    Doom (2016)
    Gran Theft Auto 5
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    Sekiro Shadows Die Twice

Now I am fan of the Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil series but those two didn't make it on my list since I prefer other titles in those specific lineups.
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • Demek97Demek97249,888
    Posted on 09 July 22 at 10:36, Edited on 09 July 22 at 10:49 by Demek97
    Nier Automata for sure. Second pick would be Sekiro. Ghost of Tsushima was really good but the no way to choose between staying samurai or becoming ghost was bleh otherwise this game would be easily 9/10. Yes I know the game is called "Ghost of Tsushima" not "Samurai of Tsushima" but still give choice for players who hates stealth kills like me because some of the later cutscenes make no sense.
  • KGI_KlikoNLKGI_KlikoNL131,127
    Posted on 09 July 22 at 11:20
    I voted Gran Turismo Sport and Gran Turismo Sport, just because I was able to wink
    I'm not Green, I'm not Blue. I'm Cyan.
  • krakenofchaoskrakenofchaos1,165,637
    Posted on 09 July 22 at 15:28
    I could have sworn ac4 black flag was a ps3 game. Being a pirate was a lot of fun though.
    Exactly.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,274
    Posted on 09 July 22 at 18:49
    krakenofchaos said:
    I could have sworn ac4 black flag was a ps3 game. Being a pirate was a lot of fun though.
    It was released on both consoles at the same time. It was a PS4 launch title.
    Congratulations on your platinum.
  • Posted on 09 July 22 at 19:52, Edited on 09 July 22 at 19:55 by Yoshispidey99
    Batman Arkham Knight and Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy definitely should have made it on there.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,274
    Posted on 09 July 22 at 20:01
    Greedfall is my absolute favourite RPG. Wasn't expecting it from spiders to be that damn good.
    Congratulations on your platinum.
  • Posted on 09 July 22 at 21:14
    Other than what is mentioned, Mad Max was my favourite game of the PS4 / Xbox ONE generation
  • ScottishNubScottishNub1,962,959
    Posted on 09 July 22 at 21:18
    mafia definitive edition is my game of the generation it's so amazing
  • Slayer1189Slayer11892,174,961
    Posted on 10 July 22 at 00:19
    Apex Legends, Celeste, FF14 & Nier Automata for me out of that list
  • Posted on 10 July 22 at 02:40
    I voted for Assassin's Creed Origins, Doom (2016), Ghost of Tsushima, Gran Theft Auto 5 and Tetris Effect
  • Posted on 10 July 22 at 04:20
    Can I vote for Godzilla? Just because it is no longer available in PS Store; hence, the "missed" part. smile
  • NxtDocNxtDoc587,577
    Posted on 10 July 22 at 06:22
    Hitman, and Dragon Age Inquisition. No Tomb Raiders? Yikes.
    Xbox has either brought in, or supported several bad trends in gaming. Paid online, paid skins, and Micro-transactions, and games as a service
  • Posted on 10 July 22 at 09:32
    Day's Gone, Doom (2016), Dragon Quest 11 S Echoes of an Elusive Age, Ghost of Tsushima, Nier Automata, Titanfall 2, Yakuza 0 and Yakuza 6 The Song of Life
    Edward Temple Jones
  • BluenoseGeoBluenoseGeo369,021
    Posted on 10 July 22 at 09:55
    I loved Shadow Of The Colossus, never played the original so that's probably my #1! I also voted for Ghost Of Tsushima, Horizon Zero Dawn. No Hitman though, get that on the list!
  • Posted on 10 July 22 at 10:26
    Thank you all for your suggestions. Do not fear, we knew that listing 50 games would leave us missing a few. Hitman, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Dragon Age, Crash Bandicoot, and Batman Arkham Knight will show up in future.
  • Posted on 11 July 22 at 02:54, Edited on 11 July 22 at 03:11 by superniceguy_2
    No Man’s Sky is another. The biggest turnaround ever, getting years of support and free extra content and started life on PS4.

Most games are great, but the ones that are special are the ones where the game worlds feel alive and not scripted.

Hitman was great kind of felt alive but clearly was scripted. You follow exactly the same path each play through, and the npcs are always in the same locations doing exactly the same things.

Mad Max world felt alive, the npcs in their vehicles kept popping up at different times, the wandering folk wanting water kept appearing at random moments, sometimes you would see them loads then not at all for a long time, same with sand storms. Nothing precictable.

Grant Turismo 7s 24 hours course is unpredictable with the weather too. You never know if it will be dry, moderately wet or super wet, and have to keep monitoring the weather radar to to see if you need to change tyres. This is the first time I have seen this in a racing game, it is usually either dry or wet throughout, but some can start dry, then rain, then go dry again but always the same time throughout each time.
  • CoreyST66CoreyST66630,219
    Posted on 27 July 22 at 00:08
    On that list I liked Black Flag, which I think is the best Assassin's Creed after Assassin's Creed 2.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads