Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PS Plus Extra, Premium leaks Assassin’s Creed, FF7 Remake for July

• ColdDogColdDog259,216
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,296
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 11:36
    You mean I don't actually have to buy Stray? I would have but awesome.
    Congratulations on your platinum.
  • HelixNebula_xHelixNebula_x1,016,091
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 11:45
    Looking forward to playing Stray, even better to not have to buy it.
  • Posted on 08 July 22 at 12:46
    Stray was confirmed by Sony already as coming to the service, so not surprised there.

I had a feeling I would see some AC games, so I held off picking up Unity in the recent sale. Although I have about 5-6 AC games that are unfinished as I keep starting them and getting side tracked
    I'm Commander Shephard and this is my favourite trophy website on the internet!
  • Posted on 08 July 22 at 14:17
    Splendid
  • ErunionErunion66,122
    Posted on 08 July 22 at 14:56
    I’ve always played Assassin’s Creed on Xbox but I will have to download Unity just to compare to how it runs on my One X.
  • DJbruce92DJbruce92391,237
    Posted on 09 July 22 at 15:12
    I've been wanting to play Black Flag for awhile but never got around to picking it up so I guess I'll download it, I'm also happy to see saints row returned because it was in now but got removed during the transition of Now to extra/Premium.
  • ColdDogColdDog259,216
    Posted on 09 July 22 at 18:13
    DJbruce92 said:
    I've been wanting to play Black Flag for awhile but never got around to picking it up so I guess I'll download it.
    I envy your still having the best AC ahead of you ;)
  • saturnsailorsaturnsailor164,943
    Posted on 11 July 22 at 15:09
    ColdDog said:
    DJbruce92 said:
    I've been wanting to play Black Flag for awhile but never got around to picking it up so I guess I'll download it.
    I envy your still having the best AC ahead of you ;)
    100% agree.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads