Random Chat

Threads containing a topic that encourages repeated posting of updated responses.

What was your first ever platinum trophy?

• GAMERJETGAMERJET479,844
    Posted on 12 July 16 at 05:46Permalink
    Uncharted: Drake's FortunePlatinumThe Platinum trophy in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune worth 326 pointsPlatinum

I was so excited after unlocking this! It began the trophy addiction...
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Posted on 24 January 18 at 10:59Permalink
    Grand Theft Auto VLos Santos LegendThe Los Santos Legend trophy in Grand Theft Auto V worth 785 pointsCongratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!
    Respect and Embrace Humility. Et Respicias Humilitatem Amplecti.
  • KodingKoding190,257
    Posted on 26 May 19 at 23:18Permalink
    From April 3, 2010...

Battlefield: Bad Company 2Bad Company EliteKodingThe Bad Company Elite trophy in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 worth 476 pointsObtain all Campaign and Online trophies
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • extrasafeivyextrasafeivy522,150
    Posted on 09 September 19 at 18:12, Edited on 09 September 19 at 18:14 by extrasafeivyPermalink
    GAMERJET said:
    Uncharted: Drake's FortunePlatinumThe Platinum trophy in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune worth 326 pointsPlatinum

I was so excited after unlocking this! It began the trophy addiction...
    Was mine also over 11 years ago; ouch!. I had actually traded it in after completing it the first time. Once the trophies were added I bought it again and playing it on crushing made it a much better experience. Playing it through for story was good, but adding that difficulty increase made it amazing. This would kick start what I would say was an addiction picking up over 60 platinums over the next 2 years. Settled after this and am now happy with my more relaxed and healthy 10 or so a year.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.