Random Chat Forum

Threads containing a topic that encourages repeated posting of updated responses.

What was your first ever platinum trophy?

AuthorMessage
GAMERJET
GAMERJET
Posted on 12 July 16 at 05:46
Uncharted: Drake's FortunePlatinumThe Platinum trophy in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune worth 332 pointsPlatinum

I was so excited after unlocking this! It began the trophy addiction...
Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
Dragonpwnsz
Dragonpwnsz
Posted on 24 January 18 at 10:59
Grand Theft Auto VLos Santos LegendThe Los Santos Legend trophy in Grand Theft Auto V worth 791 pointsCongratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!
Respect and Embrace Humility. Et Respicias Humilitatem Amplecti.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 26 May 19 at 23:18
From April 3, 2010...

Battlefield: Bad Company 2Bad Company EliteKodingThe Bad Company Elite trophy in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 worth 484 pointsObtain all Campaign and Online trophies
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
extrasafeivy
extrasafeivy
Posted on 09 September 19 at 18:12, Edited on 09 September 19 at 18:14 by extrasafeivy
GAMERJET said:
Uncharted: Drake's FortunePlatinumThe Platinum trophy in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune worth 332 pointsPlatinum

I was so excited after unlocking this! It began the trophy addiction...
Was mine also over 11 years ago; ouch!. I had actually traded it in after completing it the first time. Once the trophies were added I bought it again and playing it on crushing made it a much better experience. Playing it through for story was good, but adding that difficulty increase made it amazing. This would kick start what I would say was an addiction picking up over 60 platinums over the next 2 years. Settled after this and am now happy with my more relaxed and healthy 10 or so a year.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.