Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PS Plus subscribers struggling to access PS1 Classic Tekken 2

• Posted on 16 June 22 at 13:14
    PS Plus members are struggling to obtain three Syphon Filter games that are a part of the classics lineup. Players are receiving an error code when they attempt to download from PlayStation's new PS Plus Premium service.

Please click here to read the full story: PS Plus subscribers struggling to access PS1 Classic Tekken 2
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,296
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 13:35
    I remember when I thought those graphics were the Bee's Bollocks.
    Congratulations on your platinum.
  • Posted on 16 June 22 at 14:21, Edited on 16 June 22 at 14:21 by SlayeretteSean
    SolaceCreed said:
    It's always quite scary looking back at older games and realising they look the way that they do. I swear down those graphics used to be HD once upon a time haha!
  • Posted on 16 June 22 at 14:31
    I can't wait to play this... here's hoping those PAL versions don't make a return here!
  • liquadliquad179,234
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 14:47
    Got zero problems with Oddworld and SP, even completed first level.
    But i wasnt able to grab Tekken 2 and RE1 despite i own them from ps3 era.
    In case of RE1 seems like this is a unique version, compilation of Director’s Cut and Dual Analog editions, thats how Capcom justifies its unwillingness to give us ps5 version, they even locked this game behind subscription.
  • Posted on 16 June 22 at 15:47
    liquad said:
    Got zero problems with Oddworld and SP, even completed first level.
    But i wasnt able to grab Tekken 2 and RE1 despite i own them from ps3 era.
    In case of RE1 seems like this is a unique version, compilation of Director’s Cut and Dual Analog editions, thats how Capcom justifies its unwillingness to give us ps5 version, they even locked this game behind subscription.
    I’d be so sad to be locked out of Tekken 2, that was my childhood! Hope Sony sorts this out and you get ahold of these games again!
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,296
    Posted on 16 June 22 at 17:05
    SlayeretteSean said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    It's always quite scary looking back at older games and realising they look the way that they do. I swear down those graphics used to be HD once upon a time haha!
    Some of these newer gamers didn't get the joy of watching games mature in the way of graphics.
    Congratulations on your platinum.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads