Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PS Plus Premium version of PS1 Classic Resident Evil Director's Cut ineligible to purchase

• ColdDogColdDog262,514
    Posted on 14 June 22 at 16:32
    I never really got into the original Resi style, but really need to give it another shot. That was, like, seven years ago. I am seven years more accepting of walkthroughs now.
  • Posted on 14 June 22 at 16:41
    Curious to give the emulated games a shot. Rewind and Quick Save seem like it would help a lot in an RE title to deal with damage and save restraints.
  • Posted on 14 June 22 at 19:19
    No trophies, no buy.
  • ShinKotakeShinKotake734,030
    Posted on 14 June 22 at 20:04
    Pretty disappointed to see such a good game not get trophies. Oh well, I'll still play it.
    "You spoony bard!"
  • Posted on 14 June 22 at 20:37
    I'm really hoping that a lot of these PS1/PS2/PSP Classics get revisited with trophy support added in the future besides the first party Sony titles.
  • DesiShinobiDesiShinobi220,563
    Posted on 15 June 22 at 14:24
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    I'm really hoping that a lot of these PS1/PS2/PSP Classics get revisited with trophy support added in the future besides the first party Sony titles.
    This would be amazing, Capcom are usually really good with their fanbase. Maybe if it receives enough demand, they may just implement it.

Either way, I am excited that it's finally coming to PS5.
  • MarioToo_1MarioToo_1101,479
    Posted on 17 June 22 at 14:42
    Shouldn't the article title say "ineligible" as opposed to "illegible"?
  • Posted on 17 June 22 at 15:52
    MarioToo_1 said:
    Thanks sorted, I have silly eyes sometimes!
  • Posted on 17 June 22 at 17:29
    AstonMatinDBS said:
    MarioToo_1 said:
    NO EXCUSE
  • MarioToo_1MarioToo_1101,479
    Posted on 17 June 22 at 20:35
    AstonMatinDBS said:
    MarioToo_1 said:
    So, what you're saying is, "illegible" does actually apply, in your case...? laugh
  • CynicgodsCynicgods324,478
    Posted on 18 June 22 at 05:46
    It’s not only Resident Evil. Tekken 2 and Mr. Driller have the same problem. Annoying.
  • PostmortimusPostmortimus253,751
    Posted on 20 June 22 at 08:22
    No loss, they're not updated with trophies. If I really need to play it, I'll just play my ps1 version, or the Gamecube remake, or it's ps3/4 remaster.

A rewind feature is not worth a premium subscription for one exclusive game to the service. But eh whatever.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads