Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PS Plus has hit the US — here's the full Extra and Premium game lists

• Posted on 13 June 22 at 17:34
    I like it, was planning on sticking with Premium and this list reinforces that. All of the Ratchet and Clank games is massive, I have so many of the PS3 ones to still play.
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE359,843
    Posted on 13 June 22 at 17:41
    Playing almost daily on my PS I almost forgot about those changes to come. laugh #Europe
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • Posted on 13 June 22 at 17:45
    Great work here from Lee!
  • SlySora96SlySora96552,531
    Posted on 13 June 22 at 18:13
    Is there any way to make this list a collection of the game links so I can add them all to my collection or will I just have to search and add them one by one?
  • Posted on 13 June 22 at 18:31
    CTCJ14 said:
    Is there any way to make this list a collection of the game links so I can add them all to my collection or will I just have to search and add them one by one?
    Hold fire on doing it manually, the dev team are on the case!
  • Posted on 13 June 22 at 18:36
    No reason for me to sub. The lack of trophies on majority of the classic games and the fact I own pretty much all the important games I want to own on PS3 and PS4... There's really nothing for me here.
  • Jet-KlaatuJet-Klaatu145,004
    Posted on 13 June 22 at 18:44, Edited on 13 June 22 at 18:51 by Jet-Klaatu
    "PS Plus demolishes Game Pass" No Day One of release games to play, so I don't think so. The Sony exec confirmed that, and I hope he changes his mind but time will tell. Either way, Game Pass is still worth it for those who have it to play the games on day one they are launched with their friends such as myself.
  • Jet-KlaatuJet-Klaatu145,004
    Posted on 13 June 22 at 18:50
    Is there anyway for these lists to show which are PS5? Or has anybody got a custom list somewhere for it?
  • BluenoseGeoBluenoseGeo363,064
    Posted on 13 June 22 at 19:39
    Do all of these have trophy lists? I want to know if Toy Story 2 Buzz Lightyear and RAC Quest For Booty have trophy lists or not! Thanks
  • Posted on 13 June 22 at 19:41
    BluenoseGeo said:
    Do all of these have trophy lists? I want to know if Toy Story 2 Buzz Lightyear and RAC Quest For Booty have trophy lists or not! Thanks
    Neither game, sorry :(
  • BluenoseGeoBluenoseGeo363,064
    Posted on 13 June 22 at 19:42
    No worries, still will be fun to play!!!
  • Posted on 13 June 22 at 20:24
    There's no PS3 version of demon's souls
    Giving a 10 years or above ass game as a lineup for a monthly subscription is blasphemous
  • SlySora96SlySora96552,531
    Posted on 13 June 22 at 20:40
    AstonMatinDBS said:
    CTCJ14 said:
    Awesome thanks for getting back to me
  • Posted on 13 June 22 at 22:03
    AstonMatinDBS said:
    CTCJ14 said:
    Is the list going to be added to https://www.truetrophies.com/playstation-game-lists when it's ready?
  • COtriNOxCOtriNOx66,652
    Posted on 13 June 22 at 22:23
    Jet-Klaatu said:
    No Day One of release games to play, so I don't think so.
    Who needs buggy day one releases? I stopped playing day one games a long time ago. I usually wait at least half a year until the games are fully patched and complete.

I was annoyed the GTA remasters went into ps now so early, because they just were not ready to play yet.
  • ColdDogColdDog257,504
    Posted on 13 June 22 at 23:01
    Jet-Klaatu said:
    "PS Plus demolishes Game Pass" No Day One of release games to play, so I don't think so.
    COtriNOx said:
    Who needs buggy day one releases? I stopped playing day one games a long time ago.
    To add fuel to this particular fire, this article came out today, talking about possible business instability of day one game passes. Sony’s contentious day one PS Plus stance backed by GTA publisher CEO

I mean, certainly great to jump on Game Pass now while the going's good, but will it still be affordable in five years at this rate, or even the same price next year? It would need to pull in some serious numbers to make it make sense. Or so says Take-Two's CEO.

Annnyyywaayyyy, just thought that was an interesting angle to throw in here :)
  • Posted on 14 June 22 at 01:03
    Jet-Klaatu said:
    "PS Plus demolishes Game Pass" No Day One of release games to play, so I don't think so. The Sony exec confirmed that, and I hope he changes his mind but time will tell. Either way, Game Pass is still worth it for those who have it to play the games on day one they are launched with their friends such as myself.
    whats funny is the only reason this has this many games is they needed a huge catalogue Day 1, most of these probably dont stay long term
  • KGI_KlikoNLKGI_KlikoNL131,178
    Posted on 14 June 22 at 10:03, Edited on 14 June 22 at 10:06 by KGI_KlikoNL
    Now the list seems great. But I wonder if it is still so great in 2 years.

Like the Dutch base for Obamacare. 15 years ago it covered a lot, but slowly they pulled out more and more.
    I'm not Green, I'm not Blue. I'm Cyan.
  • DesiShinobiDesiShinobi217,981
    Posted on 14 June 22 at 13:00
    Where is Dino Crisis and the PSX Resident Evil games?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads