Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Last of Us Part I for PS5 and PC confirmed [updated]

• Posted on 09 June 22 at 16:56
    The Last of Us PS5 remaster leaked and was later confirmed at Summer Game Fest. Naughty Dog Neil Druckmann revealed the game and confirmed a few new details about Part I for PS5 and PC.

Please click here to read the full story: The Last of Us Part I for PS5 and PC confirmed [updated]
  • Posted on 09 June 22 at 17:46
    Haven't played it much only prologue on ps3 as i couldn't get into it which is rare, still have ps4 remastered and part 2 unopened, hopefully i'll start them soon depending on backlog
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,161
    Posted on 09 June 22 at 17:47, Edited on 09 June 22 at 17:50 by SolaceCreed
    As I said on PushSquare, it's getting silly now, don't need a new version of this when the PS4 version exists and can be played on PS5. If they give it slightly more interesting trophies, I might be tempted when it goes on sale but for £70, why? Might as well buy an actual new release for that amount of money.

RockySanchez666 said:
    Haven't played it much only prologue on ps3 as i couldn't get into it which is rare, still have ps4 remastered and part 2 unopened, hopefully i'll start them soon depending on backlog
    The story of Part 1 is brilliant. Part 2's is a little lacking in a lot of places and is really disappointing.
    Part 2's gameplay is top notch and better than Part 1's, which really should be this way around.
    I like both games, but Part 2 does have a little bit of a few annoying characters in it.
    I need to replay Part 2 at some point.
    Congratulations on your platinum.
  • osloff_osloff_53,134
    Posted on 09 June 22 at 17:51
    Never played them because I just picked up a PS5 since I last had a PS2 from sony... Interesting I will start with this on September 2nd
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 June 22 at 21:15
    Eh, I mean day one buy but not excited.
  • mysticmoshmysticmosh1,066,936
    Posted on 09 June 22 at 21:30
    What is it with this and gta v?. FFS, go make new games, not keep churning out rebuilds/remasters.
    Posted on 09 June 22 at 23:37
    mysticmosh said:
    What is it with this and gta v?. FFS, go make new games, not keep churning out rebuilds/remasters.
    The Saints Row 3 and 4 remasters for PS5 will be out shortly before the new one. Watch this space laugh
  • xblOrderxblOrder661,934
    Posted on 10 June 22 at 00:00
    SolaceCreed said:
    mysticmosh said:
    The Saints Row 3 and 4 remasters for PS5 will be out shortly before the new one. Watch this space laugh
    Saints Row 3 remaster has already come out for ps4 & ps5 early last year laugh
    http://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/xblOrder.png
    Posted on 10 June 22 at 00:09
    xblOrder said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    mysticmosh said:
    Wait... There's a PS5 version?
  • Posted on 10 June 22 at 05:32
    So, maybe the last Last of Us part 1 remastered remastered.
    Sigh….facepalm
  • DesiShinobiDesiShinobi218,000
    Posted on 10 June 22 at 07:38
    Haha I am actually looking forward to playing this again, hopefully has all the mechanics of Part II without the awful story.
  • xblOrderxblOrder661,934
    Posted on 10 June 22 at 08:00
    SolaceCreed said:
    xblOrder said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    mysticmosh said:
    Yeah I plat'd it last year
    http://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/xblOrder.png
  • Posted on 10 June 22 at 08:48
    Face the remake that should not be
    Giving a 10 years or above ass game as a lineup for a monthly subscription is blasphemous
  • SilentJay76_SilentJay76_104,537
    Posted on 10 June 22 at 09:16
    mysticmosh said:
    ->
    HitmanMaul said:
    As long as people keep throwing money at these companies for absolutely no reason whatsoever, they'll keep releasing these re-remasters.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 June 22 at 10:03
    SilentJay76_ said:
    mysticmosh said:
    ->
    HitmanMaul said:
    As long as people keep throwing money at these companies for absolutely no reason whatsoever, they'll keep releasing these re-remasters.
    Thanks for the economics lesson, Greenspan.
    Posted on 10 June 22 at 11:52
    xblOrder said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    xblOrder said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    mysticmosh said:
    Yeah I plat'd it last year
    Surprised that flew completey below my radar.
  • Posted on 10 June 22 at 12:10
    If they take out the multiplayer in this version I'll get it. I want a nice story platinum with no online to deal with.
    Posted on 10 June 22 at 13:21
    Platinum_Dodo said:
    If they take out the multiplayer in this version I'll get it. I want a nice story platinum with no online to deal with.
    I believe it's SP only because the MP division is still working on Factions 2.
  • Posted on 10 June 22 at 13:26
    I would grab this if it had a discounted price for owning the PS4 copy. I can play that on my PS5 and already beat it. Great story game but it's not like I want to spend 70 bucks plus tax to see something i've already done. Kinda eh, i'm sure it will go on sale at some point and maybe i'll pull the trigger then when it hits a price I can justify to myself.
  • Posted on 10 June 22 at 13:37
    Paying 70 bucks for the re re release of 2013 game is blasphemous, we know it's a fantastic game but at that price tag it's hilarious, the game is working fine on PS5 so why another cash grab for no reason
    Giving a 10 years or above ass game as a lineup for a monthly subscription is blasphemous
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads