Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Minecraft: PLAYSTATION 4 EDITION Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 27 September 14 at 00:35
    Please use this thread to discuss the Minecraft: PLAYSTATION 4 EDITION walkthrough
  • Posted on 02 October 14 at 09:43
    Very nice walkthrough munch, will probably use it when I finally come to playing it lol, in another note I see you managed to use actual pictures for traingle circle l2 r2 have they been made available to walkthrough writers now or did you use your own
  • Posted on 02 October 14 at 10:26
    Thanks dude. And yes they are available to use in walkthroughs, solutions and even cn_X cn_O cn_S cn_T regular old forum posts smile
    Hi I'm Clark Kent from the Daily Planet
  • Posted on 02 October 14 at 17:24
    munchmagic1986 said:
    Thanks dude. And yes they are available to use in walkthroughs, solutions and even cn_X cn_O cn_S cn_T regular old forum posts smile
    now you're just showing off! roll laugh
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 09 October 14 at 09:30
    Finally woohoo lol
  • Posted on 19 December 14 at 11:39
    The new upcoming update has changed the tutorial world so I will need to rewrite some of this up, some of it could take a little while though to get some of the new co ordinates but I can get a jump start on it through the 360 version until the update arrives on Playstation (next week or so)
  • TheTrueHMDTheTrueHMD123,882
    Posted on 31 December 14 at 00:47
    Hey Munch, Great walk through but the coordinates for the 2 saddles is now: X:-41, Y:59, Z:7. Which is much closer to the spawn too.

The old coords just dropped me in the middle of a huge dungeon that I never did find my way out of, ended up digging up through the ceiling with my bare hands. haha
  • Posted on 31 December 14 at 01:12
    Cheers dude, will add those in once I have fully explored the tutorial and ready to make the (many) required changes. Also if you are needing help I can jump on with you next time we are in party together.
  • Posted on 16 January 15 at 04:00
    Changes have been made. Sent for approval

I didn't use those Co Ordinates TrueHMD, it turns out there is a saddle in the chest next to the horses right at the entrance of the base, but thanks nonetheless.
  • davem300490davem300490464,225
    Posted on 16 September 15 at 11:12
    changed PLAYSTATION 4 EDITION in all capital letters to how it should be Playstation 4 Edition.
    Gamer, Walkthrough Manager, Newshound & Game Info. All around nice guy
  • Posted on 16 September 15 at 13:10
    davem300490 said:changed PLAYSTATION 4 EDITION in all capital letters to how it should be Playstation 4 Edition.Haha, don't tell me that's because of my joke on the spreadsheet? xD
    =Semper Fi=
  • nightstorm56nightstorm56105,897
    Posted on 22 February 16 at 23:07
    Since the 4J Studios Love Garden house/building/area is now gone from the tutorial stage, do you plan on editing/updating the walkthrough pertaining to all the stuff involved with that area? I jumped in to Creative Mode and flew all around the new tutorial seed to confirm the Stampy area no longer generates. :/
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.