Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Salt and Sacrifice PlayStation trophies are secretly ready to end you

• TrueTrophyTrueTrophy11,378
  • saturnsailorsaturnsailor120,032
    Posted on 29 April 22 at 14:09
    Played the first one on Xbox. Gloomy but not without its charm. I don't like resource management games but this one wasn't as painful as some of those can be.
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE234,117
    Posted on 29 April 22 at 18:10
    Completed Salt and Sanctuary I gotta say from the looks of it the hardest trophy will be "hidden trophy" - Continue playing to unlock this trophy.
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • Posted on 29 April 22 at 18:52
    PLATINBLAZE said:
    Completed Salt and Sanctuary I gotta say from the looks of it the hardest trophy will be "hidden trophy" - Continue playing to unlock this trophy.
    "Secretly ready to destroy you" eh? Eh? It's not my best work
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE234,117
    Posted on 29 April 22 at 21:15
    AstonMatinDBS said:
    PLATINBLAZE said:
    "Secretly ready to destroy you" eh? Eh? It's not my best work
    All fine. This way we actually have to play the game in order to find out more. The way it suppose to be. But you know someone will 100% this in a day or so as usual.
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.