Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

The TT Wishlist: PlayStation Plus monthly lineup for May 2022

• Posted on 20 April 22 at 16:19
    Welcome back to the TT Wishlist for May 2022's PlayStation Plus lineup. As usual, we will try and work out a fun PS5 game and two PS4 titles which might actually have a chance at ending up on the service for players.

Please click here to read the full story: The TT Wishlist: PlayStation Plus monthly lineup for May 2022
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE234,117
    Posted on 20 April 22 at 18:05
    No use for any of those games but hey it's your list so everyone has their wish. toast
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • Posted on 21 April 22 at 03:35
    I wouldn't be disappointed with these.
    Exactly.
  • yannyb83yannyb83271,314
    Posted on 21 April 22 at 11:49
    Salt & Sanctuary would be amazing 🤞
  • Posted on 21 April 22 at 14:01
    Good selection. I would be happy with these

Will it be June or July with the new PS+ games with PS+ essential? They say only 2 games which will be disappointing, as have been getting 3 since PS5 launch. It will probably be 2 free PS4 games, and any PS5 games will be in the new PS+ Premium sub or the middle tier
  • MilktastropheMilktastrophe1,224,337
    Posted on 21 April 22 at 18:35
    Hello Neighbor is both an awful game and on PS Now, so hopefully not that one.
  • KGI_KlikoNLKGI_KlikoNL133,871
    Posted on 22 April 22 at 07:22
    For the players I hope some good games. But I not really care right now. Gonna let my Plus run out. Maybe next year again.
    Started gaming on NES, before it was Retro [laugh].
  • Posted on 22 April 22 at 18:37
    Milktastrophe said:
    Hello Neighbor is both an awful game and on PS Now, so hopefully not that one.
    I've never played it. Why do you think it is awful? Is it the missing u in Neighbour?
    Exactly.
  • heyheyhey7heyheyhey738,288
    Posted on 25 April 22 at 08:44
    i hoping for psychonauts
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.