Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

God of War TV series set for Amazon Prime

• Posted on 08 March 22 at 11:24
    The God of War series has been Santa Monica's video game gold standard, but it looks like it is set to move into a new format. Apparently, Amazon and Sony Pictures' PlayStation Production will be working on a live-action version.

Please click here to read the full story: God of War TV series set for Amazon Prime
  • Posted on 08 March 22 at 11:37
    Will we get trophies for watching it? smile
    Seriously though, I would have been totally hyped if it was going to be an HBO production.
    Prime, OK, let’s see what they do with it then.
  • a44Speciala44Special182,411
    Posted on 08 March 22 at 12:08
    Prime will do fine they have made some awesome shows. Bosch, the Boys, and recently Vox Machina
    All gave some, some gave all.
  • Posted on 08 March 22 at 12:16
    a44Special said:
    Prime will do fine they have made some awesome shows. Bosch, the Boys, and recently Vox Machina
    Bosch is so good, got hooked on it and couldn't stop.
  • SilentJay76_SilentJay76_107,857
    Posted on 08 March 22 at 15:33
    As long as they don't make it as boring as The Expanse. "Hey, let's take an intriguing sci-fi premise with alien space portals and then discuss human politics instead." Can't believe I wasted so much time waiting for something to happen in that show.
  • ShinKotakeShinKotake728,958
    Posted on 09 March 22 at 04:40
    Wonder what actor can live up to playing Kratos?
    "You spoony bard!"
  • ERROR404USER404ERROR404USER4041,095,791
    Posted on 09 March 22 at 10:33
    ShinKotake said:
    Wonder what actor can live up to playing Kratos?
    Chris Pratt laugh
    Ain't nothing gonna stop me now but my innate inabilitry to progress cognacious thunk - Russell 'Rusty' Cuyler
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads