Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Sifu reaches 1 million sales and releases patch 1.07

• Posted on 03 March 22 at 15:16
    Still chasing those Sifu trophies? We know you are, that game is hard. To help you, developer Sloclap is releasing Patch 1.07 after revealing that the martial arts favourite has sold one million copies.

Please click here to read the full story: Sifu reaches 1 million sales and releases patch 1.07
  • daemont101daemont1011,530,624
    Posted on 03 March 22 at 21:52
    I thought the game was pretty good. After I learned the controls it wasn’t too difficult. However I will say the second boss really makes you have to learn the block and dodge fully if you want to actually make it further.
  • Posted on 05 March 22 at 00:14
    I played the first day of early access, couldn't get last the club level, and haven't been back since 😭
  • daemont101daemont1011,530,624
    Posted on 07 March 22 at 17:07
    VjOnItGood81 said:
    I played the first day of early access, couldn't get last the club level, and haven't been back since 😭
    Is it the boss or before the boss? I have some tips if you want hear them. It took me awhile, but after I got the hang of things I sprinted through the game a second time on PS5
  • Posted on 07 March 22 at 20:40
    It was before the boss but then I made it to the boss. Now it's the boss 😂
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads