Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Gran Turismo 7 review

• Posted on 02 March 22 at 11:01
    Gran Turismo 7 marks the return to the track for PlayStation exclusive sim-racing. With its unrelenting passion for accuracy, can the game put rubber on the road or will it slide away from the apex? Kes is going to find out.

Please click here to read the full story: Gran Turismo 7 review
  • KGI_KlikoNLKGI_KlikoNL134,096
    Posted on 02 March 22 at 11:47, Edited on 02 March 22 at 11:48 by KGI_KlikoNL
    Kes shock, GTR? No AM'DBS? laugh. Can't wait to play. Like the map really cool, with all the buildings and mountains in the back.
    Started gaming on NES, before it was Retro [laugh].
  • Posted on 02 March 22 at 12:15
    KGI_KlikoNL said:
    Kes shock, GTR? No AM'DBS? laugh. Can't wait to play. Like the map really cool, with all the buildings and mountains in the back.
    Don't you worry, I have been collecting all the Astons and have specced one out to the max haha.
  • GreenMekonGreenMekon735,445
    Posted on 02 March 22 at 13:33
    Great review, I cannot wait for this
  • Posted on 02 March 22 at 14:15
    GreenMekon said:
    Great review, I cannot wait for this
    Thanks, I always appreciate your kind comments!
  • KGI_KlikoNLKGI_KlikoNL134,096
    Posted on 02 March 22 at 14:23
    AstonMatinDBS said:
    KGI_KlikoNL said:
    Don't you worry, I have been collecting all the Astons and have specced one out to the max haha.
    We have to collect enough :P. But I personal not like Ferrari and find Lancia and TVR terrible to drive in most other games.

Muslecars are fun to drive, but in general lobbies, not enough handling for me, compared to other types.
    Started gaming on NES, before it was Retro [laugh].
  • CanezzaCanezza73,702
    Posted on 02 March 22 at 17:52
    Can't wait for this and to school Kes in the art of virtual racing.
    TA & TT Staff Writer. Twitter: @SeanC159
  • HappyDogCPHHappyDogCPH100,678
    Posted on 02 March 22 at 23:40, Edited on 02 March 22 at 23:40 by HappyDogCPH
    Nice review, can't wait to rev my engine on Friday!
  • DanXcel_DanXcel_49,116
    Posted on 03 March 22 at 03:05
    I’m super excited for this!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.