Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

The TT Wishlist: PlayStation Plus monthly lineup for March 2022

• Posted on 22 February 22 at 17:12
    Welcome back to the TT Wishlist for March 2022's PlayStation Plus lineup. As usual, we are trying to guess the one PS5 game and two PS4 titles that are going to be popping up for paying subscribers.

Please click here to read the full story: The TT Wishlist: PlayStation Plus monthly lineup for March 2022
  • Posted on 22 February 22 at 17:30, Edited on 22 February 22 at 17:35 by superniceguy_2
    I do not think we will get Destiny 2 Beyond Light as it is an expansion, we have never had expansions, mainly base games. The only one with all DLC we had was Control Ultimate, which included the base game, also Horizon Zero Dawn complete. We already had the base game of Destiny 2 when it was not free. The base game is enough to get sucked in.

I doubt we will have Horizon as was already given out complete version, and in many forms, maybe GT Sport to get people tempted for GT7?

I wonder if we will get another day one game again, Goldeneye or something similar releasing unexpected soon?

Another could be the first Dying Light, or Elex
  • Posted on 22 February 22 at 17:40
    superniceguy_2 said:
    I doubt we will have Horizon as was already given out complete version, and in many forms, maybe GT Sport to get people tempted for GT7?

I wonder if we will get another day one game again, Goldeneye or something similar releasing unexpected soon?

Another could be the first Dying Light, or Elex
    I really considered ELEX, but opted against it for no good reason. Love the GT Sport shout, though!
  • Posted on 22 February 22 at 17:51
    Far definitely looks good for day one. My bad, I missed the fact that it was coming March 1st, I mistook it for something else already released!
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed602,586
    Posted on 22 February 22 at 21:04
    Horizon is in the PS5 "Plus collection" I thought. Not sure they'd include it, but this is Sony, anything is possible.

Cyberpunk on PS5 might be a shout.
    Congratulations on your platinum.
  • Posted on 22 February 22 at 23:57
    Horizon? Meh, the game is like 10 bucks anywhere and was already given away for free, there's no need to include this as a PS+ game IMO
  • TinCannEdTinCannEd309,033
    Posted on 23 February 22 at 00:14
    Wow!! What a moron list. Horizon was already given away free to ALL and it was the Complete Edition (I already owned both). Bungie just becoming part of $ony, and another game that launches on GamePass. Can you say "NO IMAGINATION!!!". Surprised he didn't wish for Horizon Forbidden West & Dying Light 2.facepalm
    [URL=http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/TinCannEd][IMG]http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/11/TinCannEd.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • darkchris23darkchris23505,606
    Posted on 23 February 22 at 03:14
    TinCannEd said:
    Wow!! What a moron list. Horizon was already given away free to ALL and it was the Complete Edition (I already owned both). Bungie just becoming part of $ony, and another game that launches on GamePass. Can you say "NO IMAGINATION!!!". Surprised he didn't wish for Horizon Forbidden West & Dying Light 2.facepalm
    \this is just an idea im sure we will get something good
  • Posted on 23 February 22 at 03:19
    TinCannEd said:
    You mean a moronic list don't you? A moron list would be a list of morons and I'm sure we can all name a few.
  • Posted on 23 February 22 at 05:10
    horizon is not in the ps plus collection. it is in ps now tho
  • CoreyST66CoreyST66607,508
    Posted on 23 February 22 at 05:28
    Mr_Sacamano said:
    Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition was free from the middle of April 2021 to the middle of May as part of the Play At Home promotion they did.
  • Posted on 23 February 22 at 06:00
    we're both right!
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed602,586
    Posted on 23 February 22 at 08:53
    krakenofchaos said:
    TinCannEd said:
    You mean a moronic list don't you? A moron list would be a list of morons and I'm sure we can all name a few.
    Was about to point out it's almost calling the kettle a Car until I saw your reply laugh

There's no need to be rude.
    Congratulations on your platinum.
  • Posted on 23 February 22 at 09:31
    CoreyST66 said:
    Mr_Sacamano said:
    Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition was free from the middle of April 2021 to the middle of May as part of the Play At Home promotion they did.
    Thank you both! I could have sworn it was in the collection, but I had a look and it seems my brain has been filling in details without looking.
  • Posted on 23 February 22 at 14:15
    krakenofchaos said:
    Brilliant. wink
  • Jet-KlaatuJet-Klaatu126,828
    Posted on 23 February 22 at 21:59, Edited on 23 February 22 at 22:01 by Jet-Klaatu
    I might be wrong but I thought that Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition was already available to PS Plus members in the PS Collection. Pointless therefore in having it a wishlist PS+ Monthly game.

Not to mention what people have already said about it already being free at one point.

Awful wishlist to be honest.
  • Posted on 24 February 22 at 04:23
    AstonMatinDBS said:
    CoreyST66 said:
    Mr_Sacamano said:
    Thank you both! I could have sworn it was in the collection, but I had a look and it seems my brain has been filling in details without looking.
    I had to do a double take myself, worried I had missed it in the collection somehow after having just purchased the complete edition
  • Posted on 24 February 22 at 10:15
    Jet-Klaatu said:
    Not to mention what people have already said about it already being free at one point.
    This is directly addressed, acknowledged, and considered in the reasoning in the bulk of the text. No doubt it would be a poor offering for most.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.