Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection review

• Posted on 26 January 22 at 15:00
    Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Collection contains the two entries of the PS4 generation — A Thief's End and The Lost Legacy — into a single PS5 package. Are these adventures another relic nearly five years on? Kes is on the case!

Please click here to read the full story: Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection review
  • Posted on 26 January 22 at 16:43
    Excellent review, I intend to pick this up again but not load save file from previous versions.
  • Waggie__Waggie__5,041
    Posted on 26 January 22 at 17:54
    Don't understand how charging £10/$10 for a remaster of two games is being "cheeky". We're spoilt as gamers as it is getting free upgrades here and there. If you want to replay them, and equally love them, the price is small to pay.
  • StuTheChiefStuTheChief3,732,352
    Posted on 26 January 22 at 18:01, Edited on 26 January 22 at 18:02 by StuTheChief
    Waggie__ said:
    Don't understand how charging £10/$10 for a remaster of two games is being "cheeky". We're spoilt as gamers as it is getting free upgrades here and there. If you want to replay them, and equally love them, the price is small to pay.
    It's because upgrades are offered for free elsewhere and people want rules to apply across the board. Simple as that and I can understand the consumer frustration (without sounding like customer service in a call center laugh)

The work that has clearly gone into this though is more than deserving of the £10 upgrade and they will take my money gladly

Solid reviews as always toast
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed606,833
    Posted on 26 January 22 at 19:35
    StuTheChief said:
    Waggie__ said:
    It's because upgrades are offered for free elsewhere and people want rules to apply across the board. Simple as that and I can understand the consumer frustration (without sounding like customer service in a call center laugh)

The work that has clearly gone into this though is more than deserving of the £10 upgrade and they will take my money gladly

Solid reviews as always toast
    I'm not sure people can expect them free.
    Both GoT and DS were pay to upgrade. It makes sense the others they do will.
    Congratulations on your platinum.
  • Miojo666Miojo666297,096
    Posted on 27 January 22 at 08:01
    Still unsure if I'll pick this one up. Played both games on PS4 and, while I really liked them, I'm not sure I'll play them again.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.