Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic will make changes for PS5 Remake — report

• strifekunstrifekun224,869
    Posted on 14 January 22 at 21:13
    I don't know about the change in combat style. I liked KOTOR because of it's combat mechanics and dice roll system. It was a true RPG that required that you play to stats and it felt like the character sheet you made really reflected in the game play. That kind of change could really alienate players of the old games.
  • ShinKotakeShinKotake680,951
    Posted on 15 January 22 at 00:52
    strifekun said:
    I don't know about the change in combat style. I liked KOTOR because of it's combat mechanics and dice roll system. It was a true RPG that required that you play to stats and it felt like the character sheet you made really reflected in the game play. That kind of change could really alienate players of the old games.
    I agree completely. I wouldn't care for a change similar to that of Dragon Age:Origins to Dragon Age 2 and that's kind of how it's sounding.
  • Heazie-ManHeazie-Man286,162
    Posted on 15 January 22 at 08:26
    NO THANK YOU
    It me.
  • Posted on 15 January 22 at 10:28
    "On the story front, I was told [Aspyr] are staying faithful to the main story outside of some changes to ain characters like race, species, name, age — but that's not going to apply to anyone connected to the main plot,"
    No changes to the main plot, except the main characters, but not connected to the main plot. Right then.
  • Posted on 16 January 22 at 06:20, Edited on 16 January 22 at 10:23 by BEER_MONSTER_99
    SilentJay76_ said:
    "On the story front, I was told [Aspyr] are staying faithful to the main story outside of some changes to ain characters like race, species, name, age — but that's not going to apply to anyone connected to the main plot,"
    No changes to the main plot, except the main characters, but not connected to the main plot. Right then.
    Except it specifically says NOT to main characters, you simply added that in yourself.
  • Posted on 16 January 22 at 10:41
    BEER_MONSTER_99 said:
    SilentJay76_ said:
    Except it specifically says NOT to main characters, you simply added that in yourself.
    "On the story front, I was told [Aspyr] are staying faithful to the main story outside of some changes to any characters like race, species, name, age — but that's not going to apply to anyone connected to the main plot,"

It's (hopefully) just a poorly formulated statement. I didn't add anything.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads