Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Days Gone devs discuss sequel plans, Resistance 4, Syphon Filter return, and more

• Posted on 08 January 22 at 06:12
    Sad to see an internal studio get disrespected like this. I understand not getting a sequel for Days Gone but the original just seems to have become an afterthought by Sony at some point in development. You'd think the parent company would try to be a bit more supportive since they all have a vested interest in their collective success.
  • Posted on 08 January 22 at 11:01
    Resistance, yes please! Not enough single player FPS these days.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed630,669
    Posted on 08 January 22 at 12:47
    SilentJay76_ said:
    You know they'll bolt on the braindead MP Sony like to have though as well. That's the downside. More or less most of their MP modes have the same.feel to them.
    Congratulations on your platinum.
  • lucky0ne16lucky0ne161,757,222
    Posted on 09 January 22 at 08:20
    i would love a Syphon Filter reboot or remaster of the series.
  • SQUALL20XSQUALL20X136,056
    Posted on 09 January 22 at 10:18
    lucky0ne16 said:
    i would love a Syphon Filter reboot or remaster of the series.
    Same, I'm even fine with a ported version with trophies, Syphon Filter is one of my favorite series 💙
  • Posted on 09 January 22 at 10:19
    SolaceCreed said:
    SilentJay76_ said:
    You know they'll bolt on the braindead MP Sony like to have though as well. That's the downside. More or less most of their MP modes have the same.feel to them.
    I'm not a completionist, so I honestly don't care. I only ever play the campaign anyway. Maybe grab a couple of easy MP trophies/achievements. But I suck too much to waste my time with PVP stuff. wink
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed630,669
    Posted on 09 January 22 at 13:51
    SilentJay76_ said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    SilentJay76_ said:
    I'm not a completionist, so I honestly don't care. I only ever play the campaign anyway. Maybe grab a couple of easy MP trophies/achievements. But I suck too much to waste my time with PVP stuff. wink
    I used to be good at MP games but I'm in this camp now as well laugh.
    Congratulations on your platinum.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.