TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

Take the Poll: September's Playstation Plus Lineup

  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 06 September 14 at 01:34
    Now that you've played them -- how do you feel?

    Please click here to read the story: Take the Poll: September's Playstation Plus Lineup
    Poll: Now that you've played the Playstation Plus games for September, how do you feel about them?
    • 7.7% - These titles are fun, I like them all!
    • 36.0% - I'm completely disappointed by them
    • 10.7% - At first I thought I wouldn't be impressed, but I'm pleasantly surprised overall
    • 35.0% - Some I like, and some still haven't warmed up on me
    • 10.7% - Other (something else; explain in comments)

    We had 300 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
  • Posted on 06 September 14 at 02:24
    Have only had a chance to play a couple of them (had already played All Stars) but I am liking what I have seen so far. The 2 played were Velocity and Joe Danger but I only had a quick 10 - 15 minutes on each thanks to Minecraft PS4.
  • Posted on 06 September 14 at 03:12
    Velocity 2X is probably the best free game since Resogun. If you haven't downloaded it yet, you really need to, even if you don't play it straight away.
  • Posted on 06 September 14 at 04:52
    Sportsfriends looks great. The rest I either have or don't really interest me.
  • Posted on 06 September 14 at 04:54
    I'm enjoying Joe Danger so far, and looking forward to eventually playing txk and velocity 2x. The others don't overly appeal to me, but I don't think this month is as bad as some people are saying, or as bad as I originally thought.
    Thash grape!
  • Posted on 06 September 14 at 05:03
    Already own both PSASBR on PS3 and Vita thanks to a sale a few months ago ($9.99 for both), and I won't play any of the others, so this is one month where I won't be downloading a thing.
  • Posted on 06 September 14 at 06:02
    Didn't play much of it yet, but Playstation All Stars seems fun. Velocity 2X is definitely one of the better PS4 plus games, but those some of those trophies are going to be hell for me since I'm not too well versed in platformers. Sportsfriends on the other hand is one of the worse PS4 plus games especially considering the fact that you need a minimum of 3 controllers to earn all the trophies.
  • PostmortimusPostmortimus219,367
    Posted on 06 September 14 at 06:32
    Hoard is fun. Going to need to get with other people for some of those co-op/competitive badges though.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 06 September 14 at 07:42
    I only have a PS4 so Sportsfriends and Velocity are the only two September games for me.

    I voted other: I played both.

    Velocity is a game I enjoy a lot, and if it's as fun in the later levels and if it keeps this learning curve then I can see myself giving it 5 stars, or 4.5 at the least.

    Sportsfriends on the other hand, I tried with my girlfriend and we both decided that it was boring as hell, and it won't warm up on us at any point in the future (so that's why I didn't pick the some/some option). It's like an 8bit version of Mario Party, only boring and pointless.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 06 September 14 at 07:57
    I've yet to try them, Hoard and All-stars looks very fun though.
    Everything you do is a balloon.
  • Posted on 06 September 14 at 11:36
    In love with velocity! Ps4 needs more shmups! And of course all stars is great. Sports friends is fun and I don't care for Joe danger and haven't tried hoard
  • RhinoVanDamRhinoVanDam435,618
    Posted on 06 September 14 at 14:51
    Lots of fun games, breaks my heart people are so quick to judge games without playing.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 06 September 14 at 15:42
    LordRhino said:
    Lots of fun games, breaks my heart people are so quick to judge games without playing.
    Dunno which thread you are reading, I also see a whole bunch of people who played the games before either approving of them or dismissing them.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Cloud_2049Cloud_2049423,244
    Posted on 06 September 14 at 15:53
    Velocity 2X is really awesome, but the others...meh.
  • Posted on 06 September 14 at 15:56, Edited on 06 September 14 at 15:59 by LianshiSaonji
    BillyHorrible said:
    LordRhino said:
    Lots of fun games, breaks my heart people are so quick to judge games without playing.
    Dunno which thread you are reading, I also see a whole bunch of people who played the games before either approving of them or dismissing them.
    When the PS+ games were announced, they got a lotta hate.
    Everything you do is a balloon.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 06 September 14 at 16:27
    EnigmaticFrenzyy said:
    BillyHorrible said:
    LordRhino said:
    Lots of fun games, breaks my heart people are so quick to judge games without playing.
    Dunno which thread you are reading, I also see a whole bunch of people who played the games before either approving of them or dismissing them.
    When the PS+ games were announced, they got a lotta hate.
    Very true. Seems like most of the people who bothered to write in this new thread (myself included) at least gave some of the games a shot though, with varying results.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • daemont101daemont1011,049,943
    Posted on 06 September 14 at 16:42
    I gave them a try, and I am for the most part disappointed since I had 2 of them to begin with. I don't have a PS4 so I couldn't play those, so I got stuck with Sportsfriends being my only new game.
  • Posted on 06 September 14 at 19:28
    I do know that a lot of people both on and off the site will be pleased next month because there will be a retail game, and a brand new one at that with #Driveclub. Sure it will be a watered down version but will still be a non indie game for those that don't like the indies. Next 2 months I imagine being really good actually, Driveclub next month then they will likely put out something big for the 1 year anniversary of the PS4 (how the time flies)
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 06 September 14 at 19:38
    munchmagic1986 said:
    I do know that a lot of people both on and off the site will be pleased next month because there will be a retail game, and a brand new one at that with #Driveclub. Sure it will be a watered down version but will still be a non indie game for those that don't like the indies. Next 2 months I imagine being really good actually, Driveclub next month then they will likely put out something big for the 1 year anniversary of the PS4 (how the time flies)
    I think PS+ Oktober is going to be two PS4 games apart from Driveclub... PS+ is full games, and Driveclub PS+ is a free version that happens to contain all trophies, but isn't the full game.

    I imagine Oktober still having a retail game though - With two new Creeds around the corner, PS4 Black Flag is pretty much a given.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 06 September 14 at 22:41
    BillyHorrible said:
    I only have a PS4 so Sportsfriends and Velocity are the only two September games for me.

    I voted other: I played both.

    Velocity is a game I enjoy a lot, and if it's as fun in the later levels and if it keeps this learning curve then I can see myself giving it 5 stars, or 4.5 at the least.

    Sportsfriends on the other hand, I tried with my girlfriend and we both decided that it was boring as hell, and it won't warm up on us at any point in the future (so that's why I didn't pick the some/some option). It's like an 8bit version of Mario Party, only boring and pointless.
    I finished Velocity now and I've given it a full 5 stars. Awesome platformer and I kept enjoying it up to and including the final level. Definite 'must at least try' for everyone.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.