TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

Poll: Are you happy with November's PS Plus lineup?

• Posted on 30 October 21 at 11:00
    The PlayStation Plus games for November were revealed this week. It includes all sorts: big fantasy RPGs, dodgeball, betrayal, and VR. We want to know what you think of the lineup!

Please click here to read the full story: https://www.truetrophies.com/poll/20291/poll-are-you-happy-w...
    Poll: Are you happy with November's PS Plus lineup?
    • 20.2% - Yes, very happy
    • 38.7% - They're okay
    • 21.0% - Not happy
    • 20.2% - Nope, it's an awful selection this month

We had 248 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
  • KGI_KlikoNLKGI_KlikoNL131,129
    Posted on 30 October 21 at 11:37
    Always was wondering about Knockout City, but not really wanted to pay for it and the First Class Trouble sounds also interesting. Among Us but then 3D.
    Started gaming on NES, before it was Retro [laugh].
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE363,751
    Posted on 30 October 21 at 11:48
    [x] Yes, very happy...NOT! laugh
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • PXNKCATPXNKCAT331,598
    Posted on 30 October 21 at 12:58
    I was waiting for Knockout City to come to PS+, so I’m excited for that. First Class Trouble seems interesting, I’m definitely going to check it out. We’re getting 3 PSVR games as well. It’s a good month for me compared to the previous 3 months.smile
  • SilentJay76_SilentJay76_105,461
    Posted on 30 October 21 at 14:46
    Probably a good month for VR owners. For the rest I'd say it's pretty ordinary.
  • Posted on 30 October 21 at 15:05
    If I did not have Amalur I would have been very happy. if there were no PSVR games, and just the normal 3 game, then I would say not happy. Two online centric games is not good. Walking Dead is great, and the other 2 PSVR games are welcome addition. Overall OK
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,321
    Posted on 30 October 21 at 16:57
    "Ready? Get set. Terrible"
    Congratulations on your platinum.
  • ShinKotakeShinKotake724,661
    Posted on 30 October 21 at 19:13
    I'm pretty happy thanks to Amalur.
  • Posted on 30 October 21 at 20:05
    Nothing interesting to me this month. Oh well, I have plenty of games to play in my collection to keep me very busy for months on end.
    AGNOSTICMADBALL
  • ShadeSplitShadeSplit790,150
    Posted on 30 October 21 at 22:46
    Well, at least there's finally a game I might play. I had considered playing Kingdoms of Amalur when it was on PS Plus, but not including the download content bothered me. Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning solves that issue.
    War is hell. The last thing we want is a fight.
  • Posted on 31 October 21 at 11:43
    I'm happy as i wanted to play Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning
  • SteadySphereSteadySphere422,256
    Posted on 31 October 21 at 12:44
    I'd imagine if I had VR I'd be happier, but tbh this lineup is very meh. Another remaster.
  • Posted on 31 October 21 at 20:16, Edited on 31 October 21 at 20:16 by Malevolent_100
    Amalur back on 360 was fantastic! Severely underrated gem, I was super pumped when I saw they brought it out again for later gens, definitely happy with this for sure 👍
  • Posted on 01 November 21 at 12:44
    I was planning to get Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning and Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners at some point so I am happy.
  • Posted on 03 November 21 at 04:06
    Pretty awful month for me and it's pretty rare that I can't find anything in the Plus games. It might have been better had I have had VR though I suppose...
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads