Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PlayStation Plus lineup for November 2021 officially revealed

• Posted on 31 October 21 at 08:20
    Enough of lazy ass new multiplayer licenses please Sony
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,321
    Posted on 31 October 21 at 10:28
    saturnsailor said:
    TinCannEd said:
    Wow a remaster, a P.O.S. MP Dodgeball game (That should B free-to-play, but is not worth playing anyway) & VR crap. 12 months from now $ony will announce they are dropping 1st party support for PSVR......and no one notices.......then $ony will announce they are releasing a Gaming Phone.
    What's wrong with a remaster? From what I saw it's good looking. I wish they would remaster the entire PS and PS2 libraries instead of letting those games rot away. Smart people put a lot of work into those games, don't let them die off like that.
    To be honest, I'm getting fed up of remasters and conpanies remaster remasters because they know plonkers will buy the same game 20times. I know I've been one of those plonkers when it comes to Mass Effect.
    New IPs will become few and far between if we keep remasters a thing for PS5.
    Congratulations on your platinum.
  • TinCannEdTinCannEd354,520
    Posted on 03 November 21 at 17:16
    SolaceCreed said:
    TinCannEd said:
    Wow a remaster, a P.O.S. MP Dodgeball game (That should B free-to-play, but is not worth playing anyway) & VR crap. 12 months from now $ony will announce they are dropping 1st party support for PSVR......and no one notices.......then $ony will announce they are releasing a Gaming Phone.
    Why would they drop 1st party support for VR when they've invested a huge amount of money in PSVR2 and brought studios to specifically make games for it as 1st party studios?
    Because they did the same thing with they Vita. Duuhhhhh....and $ony is set in their ways.
    [URL=http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/TinCannEd][IMG]http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/11/TinCannEd.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,321
    Posted on 03 November 21 at 18:12
    TinCannEd said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    TinCannEd said:
    Why would they drop 1st party support for VR when they've invested a huge amount of money in PSVR2 and brought studios to specifically make games for it as 1st party studios?
    Because they did the same thing with they Vita. Duuhhhhh....and $ony is set in their ways.
    Released in 2011 and dropped in 2015, thats the cycle of life for consoles. If they become less popular the support drops off in favour of something that is doing well.
    Congratulations on your platinum.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads