Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PlayStation Plus lineup for November 2021 officially revealed

• Posted on 28 October 21 at 16:55
    The PlayStation Plus lineup for November 2021 has been officially revealed on the PlayStation Blog, confirming some of the prior leaks. The games will be included on Plus from November 2nd.

Please click here to read the full story: PlayStation Plus lineup for November 2021 officially revealed
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,321
    Posted on 28 October 21 at 18:31
    I wish I had PSVR still
    Congratulations on your platinum.
  • mysticmoshmysticmosh1,069,480
    Posted on 28 October 21 at 20:42
    WTF!.
    MP sucks ass so apart from Kingdoms of Alamor, there's nothing (I don't do VR)....oh wait a moment...RPG's aren't my thing either.
    Tennis, Golf, Fighting, MP shite...jesus christ, I'm at a loss at what NOT to play nextsleep
  • CraphexCraphex222,496
    Posted on 28 October 21 at 20:57
    Re reckoning awesome! I loved the original but never got round to picking the remaster up.
    Craphex
  • TinCannEdTinCannEd354,520
    Posted on 28 October 21 at 22:54, Edited on 28 October 21 at 22:55 by TinCannEd
    Wow a remaster, a P.O.S. MP Dodgeball game (That should B free-to-play, but is not worth playing anyway) & VR crap. 12 months from now $ony will announce they are dropping 1st party support for PSVR......and no one notices.......then $ony will announce they are releasing a Gaming Phone.
    [URL=http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/TinCannEd][IMG]http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/11/TinCannEd.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • Posted on 28 October 21 at 23:26
    Shame I already bought Amalur, not interested in the other 2, but thankfully for the PSVR games otherwise it would have been the worst month this year for me. Luckily I never bought this Walking Dead but I did buy Onslaught.

A pity they never added Beat Saber as I may have bought some of the DLC but not buying it as too much DLC, the only way I will get Beat Saber is if it goes in PS+ or PS NOW, but I would have bought Saints and Sinners.
  • Posted on 29 October 21 at 05:39
    That's like 3 months in a row with awful games.
    September 30th is the best day of 2021
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,321
    Posted on 29 October 21 at 10:03
    TinCannEd said:
    Wow a remaster, a P.O.S. MP Dodgeball game (That should B free-to-play, but is not worth playing anyway) & VR crap. 12 months from now $ony will announce they are dropping 1st party support for PSVR......and no one notices.......then $ony will announce they are releasing a Gaming Phone.
    Why would they drop 1st party support for VR when they've invested a huge amount of money in PSVR2 and brought studios to specifically make games for it as 1st party studios?
    Congratulations on your platinum.
  • boldfox85boldfox85535,922
    Posted on 29 October 21 at 10:07
    Pass. I can just play Kingdoms of Amalur on my 360 (plus it's already started so plenty of achievements already waiting to earn). Nothing else I'm that bothered about.

Sadly I don't have VR. Although Tetris Effect that uses VR but doesn't need it would be a great freebie.
    GT: boldfoxrd
  • krakenofchaoskrakenofchaos1,146,284
    Posted on 29 October 21 at 16:45
    A very interesting selection, so much better than last month. Time to get the headset out.
  • saturnsailorsaturnsailor164,943
    Posted on 29 October 21 at 17:49
    TinCannEd said:
    What's wrong with a remaster? From what I saw it's good looking. I wish they would remaster the entire PS and PS2 libraries instead of letting those games rot away. Smart people put a lot of work into those games, don't let them die off like that.
  • krakenofchaoskrakenofchaos1,146,284
    Posted on 29 October 21 at 18:31
    Any in particular you would like to see remastered? I'd love to see a proper remaster of the Baldur's Gate dark alliance games.
  • ItsDampmanItsDampman441,415
    Posted on 29 October 21 at 19:12
    Hell yeah! Time to pull out the VR headset. Great month!
  • ShinKotakeShinKotake724,661
    Posted on 29 October 21 at 19:15
    I really liked Amalur on the Xbox 360. I'll happily snatch up the remaster.
  • TheMikeSCTheMikeSC459,249
    Posted on 29 October 21 at 21:56
    I'll advise that the KoA remaster is more of a port than anything. I did not notice much of a visual improvement from 360 to XBox One X and it seems unlikely that will change here.

Still good game, though.
  • voidwraithsvoidwraiths286,739
    Posted on 29 October 21 at 22:38
    Amalur's the only thing on here that stood out for me.
  • GampxSGampxS377,309
    Posted on 30 October 21 at 07:23
    All good. Wont probably play any of them but they are better than last month.
  • Posted on 30 October 21 at 08:27
    I know I don't have PSVR (I have my sister's but the amount of cords and plug in connections give me no energy to put up with it) but I'll still take a VR game.
  • BluWarfareHDBluWarfareHD423,734
    Posted on 30 October 21 at 12:46
    Has anything been said if PSVR2 will work with PSVR games, I'm going to assume they will as the PS5 is 99% backwards compatible with PS4, but I learnt along time ago not to assume anything.
  • Posted on 31 October 21 at 05:15
    Garbage 🙄
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads