The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

This September, on Playstation Plus

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 September 14 at 13:47
    munchmagic1986 said:
    BillyHorrible said:
    I just played the first few levels of Velocity 2X and I gotta say that it's pretty sweet so far. Loving the art style and the music, and this high speed platforming is very awesome though I fear I'll be horrible at it once these tutorial-ish levels are over.
    I've only done the first 2 levels myself (Minecraft distracted me) but I have a feeling the teleporter controls will get me killed on later levels
    I'm on level 15 or so right now, I keep enjoying it but let's see how I feel after level 50 smile

Tried out Sportsfriends but thought it was some 8bit version of Super Mario Party, only dull and uninspired. Luckily I don't have a trophy yet so I can just delete it again.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 September 14 at 22:43
    BillyHorrible said:
    munchmagic1986 said:
    BillyHorrible said:
    I just played the first few levels of Velocity 2X and I gotta say that it's pretty sweet so far. Loving the art style and the music, and this high speed platforming is very awesome though I fear I'll be horrible at it once these tutorial-ish levels are over.
    I've only done the first 2 levels myself (Minecraft distracted me) but I have a feeling the teleporter controls will get me killed on later levels
    I'm on level 15 or so right now, I keep enjoying it but let's see how I feel after level 50 smile

Tried out Sportsfriends but thought it was some 8bit version of Super Mario Party, only dull and uninspired. Luckily I don't have a trophy yet so I can just delete it again.
    I finished Velocity 2X, I enjoyed all of it. Will definitely go back to this one to do some more stuff. Awesome platformer. Everyone should at least give this game a try.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 07 September 14 at 00:40
    Well I just gave Sportsfriends a proper go with the missus. It really is pretty terrible and the controls are awful BUT we were laughing our asses off the entire time, and if a game manages to make my missus laugh and have fun then it must be doing something right. Playing solo with 2 pads - 1/5, playing with friends or a loved one 4/5 for me
  • phobzy85phobzy8544,470
    Posted on 17 November 14 at 22:34
    At first I was hesitant with Velocity 2X but after I got the hang of the game. It grew quickly on me and the game just keeps getting better. It's also pretty tough too which is a change from the usual easy games. Love the game mechanics, speed and action. Highly addictive :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.