The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Pax Prime 2014 Sale - North America

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Posted on 27 August 14 at 19:43
    Day late ??
  • Posted on 28 August 14 at 01:22
    I would've liked Closure but unfortunately it's not even available at all on the Aussie store. Must not have gotten released here cry
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 August 14 at 04:18
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:
    I would've liked Closure but unfortunately it's not even available at all on the Aussie store. Must not have gotten released here cry
    You could always hassle creating an NA account :(
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • BaxatosBaxatos74,408
    Posted on 29 August 14 at 14:38
    With the flood of indie games becoming free with PS Plus on PS4, what do you think are the chances that Transistor becomes free soon?
  • Posted on 29 August 14 at 15:02
    It would certainly be smart to wait just and see, since they are doing 2 a month now the amount left to give away is getting smaller and smaller, I would bet on it being free by end of the year
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 August 14 at 17:03, Edited on 29 August 14 at 17:03 by
    Baxatos said:
    With the flood of indie games becoming free with PS Plus on PS4, what do you think are the chances that Transistor becomes free soon?
    Likely - but not for a long while, in my opinion. (like next year)

That being said, paying for Transistor supports the dev directly and lets them know to keep making games on Playstation platforms, while downloading the free version does nothing.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.