Industry News

News about the Industry itself, as opposed to a specific game. Only TT Newshounds can start threads here.

Kena: Bridge of Spirits made enough money for devs to make a new game

• Posted on 25 October 21 at 10:35
    Kena: Bridge of Spirits made enough money to keep developer Ember Lab in the video game business, confirmed COO Josh Grier. In addition, the performance of the game ensured Sony's happiness with the team.

Please click here to read the full story: Kena: Bridge of Spirits made enough money for devs to make a new game
  • saturnsailorsaturnsailor164,678
    Posted on 25 October 21 at 13:42
    I just read your review of the game and added it to my wishlist but I won't get to it before I get a ps5, which may be a long time. Playing a PS5 game on a PS4 feels wrong. It looks like it's highly praised everywhere, GameSpot gave it 9/10.
  • Posted on 25 October 21 at 13:50
    saturnsailor said:
    I just read your review of the game and added it to my wishlist but I won't get to it before I get a ps5, which may be a long time. Playing a PS5 game on a PS4 feels wrong. It looks like it's highly praised everywhere, GameSpot gave it 9/10.
    I'm really glad to hear! It really is a very pretty game and a warm welcome to the world of PS5. The more time I've had away from the game, the more I realised how much I had enjoyed it too. Just a great time with nothing too serious to bog you down. Wonderful world and story, to boot!
  • BrutalGuitarBrutalGuitar1,973,941
    Posted on 25 October 21 at 15:40
    I loved the game. I just need to finish my master difficulty playthrough on PS4 and then I can start my PS5 playthrough and see how much better it is on PS5.
  • Posted on 25 November 21 at 07:36
    Love the review and love the game even more! Mopping up the left over trophies and then it's Master difficulty runs!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads