Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice City, and San Andreas to be delisted from the PlayStation Store

• MatthewMk2MatthewMk267,997
    Posted on 09 October 21 at 00:03
    Are these games decent ports worth buying before they're gone?
  • Posted on 09 October 21 at 02:24
    MatthewMk2 said:
    Vice City and GTA 3 are PS2 games on PS4.

I need someone to correct me if I'm wrong but I was told San Andreas was sold as PS2 on PS3 but is actually the shitty mobile shit show that also plagues the Xbox 360

Cheats won't block trophies on Vice City and 3 but they will in San Andreas.

I don't agree with delisting the PS2 games.

But San Andreas needs to go and be forgotten. It was a bad release
  • pbnj693pbnj693368,776
    Posted on 09 October 21 at 18:57
    Teh_Paralyzer said:
    MatthewMk2 said:
    Vice City and GTA 3 are PS2 games on PS4.

I need someone to correct me if I'm wrong but I was told San Andreas was sold as PS2 on PS3 but is actually the shitty mobile shit show that also plagues the Xbox 360

Cheats won't block trophies on Vice City and 3 but they will in San Andreas.

I don't agree with delisting the PS2 games.

But San Andreas needs to go and be forgotten. It was a bad release
    San Andreas on PS4 is the PS2 version. It's the crappy mobile port on PS3 though.
  • GingerJamessGingerJamess146,167
    Posted on 09 October 21 at 19:50
    The re-rerelease of these games will be underwhelming. It will be the remaster they should have gotten in the first place but they should be remakes
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET574,466
    Posted on 09 October 21 at 19:59
    Already got all three in the backlog. Don't really understand why these need to be delisted. It certainly can't be licensing issues, but just to force sales of the newer versions?
  • Posted on 10 October 21 at 18:03
    Shame they're not doing a big sale on these. I know they've been on sale before, but they've never below £7.99 at best. If they could knock 'em down for a fiver for the week, I'd be happy. 🙄
  • NxtDocNxtDoc554,805
    Posted on 11 October 21 at 03:55
    MatthewMk2 said:
    Yes they are. And they are incorrect regarding San Andreas on PS4. The San Andreas on PS3 and 4 are legitimate remasters. Look up Digital Foundries review on it.

It was the Xbox version that got the shitty mobile port release for some reason.

AGAIN! GTA SAN ANDREAS ON PS4 WAS THE BEST WAY TO PLAY SAN ANDREAS ON CONSOLES
    Xbox has either brought in, or supported several bad trends in gaming. Paid online, paid skins, and Micro-transactions, and games as a service
  • DesiShinobiDesiShinobi160,895
    Posted on 11 October 21 at 11:59
    Just had to buy Vice City and GTAIII now for practically £12 each. Should have bought them in the sale and bought the shitty port on 360 for the same price.
  • NxtDocNxtDoc554,805
    Posted on 19 May 22 at 03:30
    These are still up on the PlayStation 3 store
    Xbox has either brought in, or supported several bad trends in gaming. Paid online, paid skins, and Micro-transactions, and games as a service
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.