Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PlayStation Now lineup for October revealed

• Posted on 04 October 21 at 16:31
    The official PlayStation Now lineup for October 2021 has been revealed on the PlayStation Blog. This month features some huge games like The Last of Us: Part II, Fallout 76, Final Fantasy VIII Remastered, and more.

Please click here to read the full story: PlayStation Now lineup for October revealed
  • Posted on 04 October 21 at 16:41
    Victor Vran is already available on PS now?
  • Posted on 04 October 21 at 17:24
    AbyssWatcher85 said:
    Victor Vran is already available on PS now?
    I should have added in the US, already available in EU.
  • SilentJay76_SilentJay76_107,930
    Posted on 05 October 21 at 09:00
    Keep it up and PS Now might actually become interesting. Personally I'm only interested in one or two of these, but there's certainly some decent titles for those who are into certain genres and/or haven't played them already.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed707,201
    Posted on 05 October 21 at 09:25
    When os this supposed upgrade to PSNow coming or was that just Jim talking out his backside again?
    Xbox caught race to 400,000TT begins.
  • Posted on 05 October 21 at 09:41
    SolaceCreed said:
    When os this supposed upgrade to PSNow coming or was that just Jim talking out his backside again?
    Classic Jim move.

SilentJay76_ said:
    Keep it up and PS Now might actually become interesting. Personally I'm only interested in one or two of these, but there's certainly some decent titles for those who are into certain genres and/or haven't played them already.
    Yup! I grabbed a sub last month to test out Kingmaker, I didn't get around to it in the end but Sony is nearly getting me hooked
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads