TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

Poll: Are you happy with October's PS Plus lineup?

• Posted on 02 October 21 at 11:00
    Welcome to this week's poll. The PlayStation games for October were leaked and then revealed this week; it's caused quite the stir. But what do you think of the offerings? Vote in our poll and leave a comment!

Please click here to read the full story: https://www.truetrophies.com/poll/20152/poll-are-you-happy-w...
    Poll: Are you happy with October's PS Plus lineup?
    • 5.9% - Yes, very happy
    • 24.6% - They're okay
    • 21.5% - Not happy
    • 47.9% - Nope, it's an awful selection this month

We had 353 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,296
    Posted on 02 October 21 at 11:35
    I don't nornally vote for the "awful" option, but it isn't great.
    Xbox caught race to 400,000TT begins.
  • PXNKCATPXNKCAT331,575
    Posted on 02 October 21 at 12:01
    I’d personally appreciate it if PlayStation would stop choosing sports games for PS+. That’s all I have to say.
  • GampxSGampxS377,267
    Posted on 02 October 21 at 15:15
    Horrible selection. I have MKX and even MK11 both are great but the MKX community is almost dead so whos ideabit was to pick that one goes beyond me.
  • yannyb83yannyb83341,300
    Posted on 02 October 21 at 20:45
    Awful.

One I've owned for years

One is a sports game I have zero interest in (and as is usually the case, anyone remotely interested would own it already)

Finally, shooters aren't really my thing & this one's gimmick does nothing for me.

Fingers crossed we are treated to Castlevania in EU region or this month is the biggest bust yet
  • ShadeSplitShadeSplit790,502
    Posted on 02 October 21 at 23:09
    The service has been terrible for me for quite awhile now. This year, the only games I've had any interest in at all have been Concrete Genie and Final Fantasy VII Remake, and I had already played the latter. Last year wasn't much better with Bugsnax and I suppose Shadow of the Colossus.
    War is hell. The last thing we want is a fight.
  • ShinKotakeShinKotake724,633
    Posted on 02 October 21 at 23:25
    Awful selection. PS4 gets a sports game and an incomplete version of another game. At least Asia gets the very good Castlevania Requiem.
  • Posted on 03 October 21 at 00:36
    I voted "They're ok". I don't really care for 2k21 but I'll probably at least try the other 2. Disappointing that it isn't Mortal Kombat XL though, as the characters I like aren't in the basic version of the game.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 03 October 21 at 02:31
    Absolutely not. Golf? No. 6 year old fighting game? Nope.

Not into realism shooters either but I guess I'll try Hell Let Loose.
  • EmiinahEmiinah337,494
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 05:13
    I’ll add Hell Let Loose to the library, the other two I’m disinterested in. So just an okay month. To be honest I don’t mind in a way because the backlog is huge on my end as it is. I suppose in terms of value however, it’s probably a weak selection.
    “May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.”
  • KCGauvreauKCGauvreau1,251,146
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 05:40
    The PS4 games are just straight up disappointing. I will play Hell let Loose until Battlefield gets released though. For me it wasn't great selection. Overall not happy. Back to back sports games, like come on.
  • nakingnaking315,067
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 07:35
    I quite like a golf game occasionally, so it's an ok month for me.
  • sh3p3003sh3p3003175,055
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 08:07
    Love mk but I have a ps5 so yet again another month like when days gone was on only 2 games again really went off shooters years ago so nah to hell let lose..... And as 4 golf I will give Sony money to remove all mentions and Cards etc off my screen aswell as tennis 🎾🤑🤣
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,296
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 09:46
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:
    I voted "They're ok". I don't really care for 2k21 but I'll probably at least try the other 2. Disappointing that it isn't Mortal Kombat XL though, as the characters I like aren't in the basic version of the game.
    One word. Money.
    Xbox caught race to 400,000TT begins.
  • Posted on 03 October 21 at 13:34
    If I was on ps4 I would have chosen awfull but since I'm on ps5 I chose there okay because I will probably enjoy hell let loose for a while
  • RamzKillaRamzKilla148,998
    Posted on 03 October 21 at 18:51
    PXNKCAT said:
    I’d personally appreciate it if PlayStation would stop choosing sports games for PS+. That’s all I have to say.
    I'll second that opinion. Sports games suck. Almost as boring as watching sports. I'm not saying I won't try the golf game but I'm sure it will be another game on my list with " under an hour played" on it. As for Mortal Combat X I already own it through the ps5 collection. So yea, at least Hell Lets Loose looks fairly decent.

I voted they're alright because it could have been a much worse month then this
  • Jet-KlaatuJet-Klaatu144,929
    Posted on 05 October 21 at 03:41
    Another month of rubbish.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads