Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PlayStation Plus lineup for October 2021 officially revealed

• Posted on 29 September 21 at 17:00
    The leak from earlier this week was spot on about the PlayStation Plus games for October 2021. We are getting Hell Let Loose for PS5 and Mortal Kombat X and PGA Tour 2K1 for PS4. Are you a fan of this month's offerings?

Please click here to read the full story: PlayStation Plus lineup for October 2021 officially revealed
  • KCGauvreauKCGauvreau714,145
    Posted on 29 September 21 at 18:26
    I am really unsure why they picked Mortal Combat X. When it is in the PlayStation Plus Collection. And when they could have picked 11 instead. I'm not someone who usually overly cares about PS+ games. But sometimes I'm just confused on their selections. Sports games have an audience. But back to back months though? That is just a little wild. Hell Let Loose will be a pretty good fix until Battlefield comes out. At least for me. I do kinda wish that people would stop leaking stuff, and let me be disappointed on the reveal though lol
  • boldfox85boldfox85470,250
    Posted on 29 September 21 at 19:23
    I still have no regrets about letting my PS Plus membership end in a few months. I'm feeling so let down at the moment.
    GT: boldfoxrd
  • Ferdinand357Ferdinand357385,704
    Posted on 29 September 21 at 21:22
    no, althought MK is not my cup of tea, guess it´s enjoyable for some, Hell let loos seems quite interesting, but a golf game? of all sports games why that one? it is even more boring than watching paint dry
  • Posted on 29 September 21 at 22:59
    Mortal Kombat 11 is literally available to be free lol. I would've taken a Call of Duty game over Hell Let Loose. And nothing to say about PGA.
  • darkchris23darkchris23375,634
    Posted on 29 September 21 at 23:13
    pretty meh month
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed380,745
    Posted on 30 September 21 at 00:26
    KCGauvreau said:
    I am really unsure why they picked Mortal Combat X. When it is in the PlayStation Plus Collection. And when they could have picked 11 instead. I'm not someone who usually overly cares about PS+ games. But sometimes I'm just confused on their selections. Sports games have an audience. But back to back months though? That is just a little wild. Hell Let Loose will be a pretty good fix until Battlefield comes out. At least for me. I do kinda wish that people would stop leaking stuff, and let me be disappointed on the reveal though lol
    MK11 is in the big publisher sale on PSN is probably why MKX was chosen. Which is still a weird choice either way. Fighters aren't a genre people tend to wait for sales with.
    Xbox caught race to 400,000TT begins.
  • KTKaronaKTKarona524,672
    Posted on 30 September 21 at 00:33
    It is unfortunate to see the quality of + games dwindling this past year, which I suppose is in direct relation to the fact the PS5 library is still quite small while the pool for 4 games is starting to stagnant with choices. Granted, I couldn't really see them picking out of the $5 or Less bargain bin anyway, but it feels like MKX and PGA is still a cop-out of sorts.
  • darkjian92darkjian921,057,067
    Posted on 30 September 21 at 01:40
    Yep, this month is a truly appalling offering. PS5 owners with PS+ already have MKX if they want it, golfing is niche so PS4 owners have been had as well. Deeply disappointing effort this month and last month.
    Za uspiekh nashevo beznadiozhnovo diela. (To the success of our hopeless task.) - Russian Proverb DJ
  • Posted on 30 September 21 at 02:15
    If anyone wants to boost the 10 ranked wins in a row
  • BurningGodBurningGod266,576
    Posted on 30 September 21 at 05:57
    This month is garbage
  • Borsuk_2Borsuk_2235,361
    Posted on 30 September 21 at 08:18
    xbox gold is better this month
  • duke63031duke63031416,503
    Posted on 30 September 21 at 17:20
    bad month....
  • Posted on 01 October 21 at 11:04
    Gotta agree with the thoughts about MKX being a weird choice.
    allmylinks.com/topherxbeads
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.