Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PlayStation Plus October free monthly games lineup leaked

• Posted on 27 September 21 at 10:26
    October is near, so of course, the PlayStation Plus monthly lineup of games is in the mind of most gamers. Naturally, the ever-reliable Dealabs has leaked the PS4 and PS5 selection — allegedly some big AAA games are in the mix!

Please click here to read the full story: PlayStation Plus October free monthly games lineup leaked
  • Posted on 27 September 21 at 10:49
    Golf hahahaah really Sony
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed380,745
    Posted on 27 September 21 at 11:05
    Another weirdly dud month.
    I'm sure others will have at least one they like out of those, but most people have played MKX by now if they wanted to play it. Even weirder how they've chosen the base game rather than the XL.
    I thibk Golf games should be more like the Golf games in South Park as well.
    Xbox caught race to 400,000TT begins.
  • Posted on 27 September 21 at 13:04, Edited on 27 September 21 at 14:10 by AbyssWatcher85
    Sony didn't learn from its mistake yet apparently hahahahah giving an annual sport game especially golf as ps plus game is blasphemous, the problem is that Sony claimed that they have lost a portion of their subs lately and that's obvious due to their under average offered games yet they keep doing the same mistake hahahaha
  • Posted on 27 September 21 at 14:59
    Wow yet another game that's in the PS+ Collection that's now taking up the slot of one of the free games. Greeaaat.
    BlazeStorm
  • Posted on 27 September 21 at 15:28
    Abysmal month. Really hope this turns out to be fake.
  • mysticmoshmysticmosh813,490
    Posted on 27 September 21 at 20:03
    Why can't we have a month where the games aren't leaked?
    I haven't heard of Hell Let Loose, but fuck me, fighting or 'pimps with sticks'....you must be having a laugh!facepalm
  • Jet-KlaatuJet-Klaatu99,035
    Posted on 27 September 21 at 21:10
    Anything is better than last month so I'll be giving Hell Let Loose a try as I've heard good things about it on the PC.
  • yannyb83yannyb83194,128
    Posted on 27 September 21 at 21:27
    HelixNebula_x said:
    Abysmal month. Really hope this turns out to be fake.
    This
  • Posted on 27 September 21 at 22:46
    insulting lol.
  • Posted on 28 September 21 at 02:02
    Considering I was going to buy Hell Let Loose on my Series X, I'm happy to skip that to play it on the PS5 for free. I agree with the thoughts about MKX. It's already in the PS collection, and you can get a physical copy for really cheap. At the least they should have went for MK11, it's already over 2 years old so I don't see why it wouldn't be possible.
  • darkchris23darkchris23375,634
    Posted on 28 September 21 at 04:09
    I don't know why people are frustrated right now it's not been confirmed I'll wait until I know for sure it's this batch to be with an opinion
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed380,745
    Posted on 28 September 21 at 08:04
    darkchris23 said:
    I don't know why people are frustrated right now it's not been confirmed I'll wait until I know for sure it's this batch to be with an opinion
    Dealabs are very rarely wrong. It's only about one time out of ten that they are.
    Xbox caught race to 400,000TT begins.
  • Posted on 28 September 21 at 08:14
    Some people have strange expectations for $5 a month...
  • xStOnEhEaDxxStOnEhEaDx838,768
    Posted on 28 September 21 at 10:29
    Hell yeah Golf.. clap
  • Posted on 28 September 21 at 11:12
    AbyssWatcher85 said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    Another weirdly dud month.
    I'm sure others will have at least one they like out of those, but most people have played MKX by now if they wanted to play it. Even weirder how they've chosen the base game rather than the XL.
    I thibk Golf games should be more like the Golf games in South Park as well.
    Ora pro nobis lucifer
  • Posted on 28 September 21 at 12:52
    I'm more than happy with this choice. I like both MK and Golf sims so it's win/win to me
  • Posted on 28 September 21 at 16:17
    An ok month
  • boldfox85boldfox85470,250
    Posted on 28 September 21 at 19:58
    Pass
    GT: boldfoxrd
  • darkchris23darkchris23375,634
    Posted on 28 September 21 at 20:35
    SolaceCreed said:
    darkchris23 said:
    well then ill be happy with the ps5 game and ill enjoy the golf game not to crazy on the mortal kombat.
    Dealabs are very rarely wrong. It's only about one time out of ten that they are.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.