Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Kena: Bridge of Spirits review

• Posted on 21 September 21 at 04:00
    With Kena: Bridge of Spirits' new fantasy world to explore, Kes set out into the forest village with staff in hand to see what awaits in this action-adventure from first-time developer, Ember Lab.

Please click here to read the full story: Kena: Bridge of Spirits review
  • JessikaShoJessikaSho53,043
    Posted on 21 September 21 at 06:57
    I'm not even 20 minutes in and already stuck. How the hell do I move this block? The gremlins pick it up but my only option is to put it back down again.
  • CHEEKY_MUNKYCHEEKY_MUNKY149,363
    Posted on 21 September 21 at 06:59
    Just started the game almost 3 hours after launch and got a notification for an update, so I exited the game and downloaded it. Now it just gets to the Ember Labs logo screen and crashes every time.

When a day one patch breaks the game, that's just not good enough. Especially when you got an extra month to work on it.

Anybody else having this problem?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 September 21 at 07:41
    JessikaSho said:
    I'm not even 20 minutes in and already stuck. How the hell do I move this block? The gremlins pick it up but my only option is to put it back down again.
    With L2 you can name a place to put it down again. Around the corner to climb up the old building.
    Posted on 21 September 21 at 08:06
    CHEEKY_MUNKY said:
    Just started the game almost 3 hours after launch and got a notification for an update, so I exited the game and downloaded it. Now it just gets to the Ember Labs logo screen and crashes every time.

When a day one patch breaks the game, that's just not good enough. Especially when you got an extra month to work on it.

Deleted and re-downloaded and it seems to be working now.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed618,330
    Posted on 21 September 21 at 08:36
    CHEEKY_MUNKY said:
    CHEEKY_MUNKY said:

Did you 'close' the app? That happend with my Miles Morales copy on PS5 when I forgot to close the app first before updating and the system force closed it itself.
    Xbox caught race to 400,000TT begins.
  • Posted on 21 September 21 at 12:54, Edited on 21 September 21 at 14:08 by AstonMatinDBS
    JessikaSho said:
    Yep, there is certainly some weird signposting! This happened to me early on too, but not in the same spot.
    Posted on 21 September 21 at 13:56
    SolaceCreed said:
    CHEEKY_MUNKY said:
    CHEEKY_MUNKY said:

Did you 'close' the app? That happend with my Miles Morales copy on PS5 when I forgot to close the app first before updating and the system force closed it itself.
    Pretty sure I closed it first. I usually do, unless I'm just checking on trophies.

As I said, after a re-download it seems to be working fine.
  • JessikaShoJessikaSho53,043
    Posted on 22 September 21 at 14:51
    C-spec_ said:
    JessikaSho said:
    With L2 you can name a place to put it down again. Around the corner to climb up the old building.
    Did this several times but I guess I was aiming at the wall instead of the ground. Thank you ^_^ Now if only I could use the mask without bugging XD
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.