TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

Poll: What is your most anticipated PlayStation console exclusive game?

• mickywrxmickywrx234,880
    Posted on 20 September 21 at 19:27
    NismoR033 said:
    Next year, Gran Turismo 7.
    The optimism is strong with this one... laugh

Gran Turismo games are renowned for their release being delayed, I'll be very surprised if it's out next year.
  • NismoR033NismoR033163,316
    Posted on 21 September 21 at 00:43
    mickywrx said:
    NismoR033 said:
    Next year, Gran Turismo 7.
    The optimism is strong with this one... laugh

Gran Turismo games are renowned for their release being delayed, I'll be very surprised if it's out next year.
    Man I’m sure half the games currently slated for next year will be delayed in some way or another, whether it’s further into the year or into 2023. But for now the information we have is next year and as such, I answered the poll accordingly.

Also, I know all about Gran Turismo delays. I remember the GT5 one very well even though it seems like most people have forgotten these days.
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,698,844
    Posted on 21 September 21 at 14:56
    Spikeynesss said:
    Leigrez said:
    Just wondering, but isn’t Gran Turismo Sport technically the 7th in the franchise and GT7 is the 8th?
    Its about the 15th GT if you include the concepts and prologues, which sport is one of, so numerically it is still in line. Not actually sure why sport wasn't 7 though, although it's almost tripled in size in terms of content since it's launch I think it was aimed at online racing at launch and had little to no single player career like the numbered entries.

Gt1 > 2> 3 > concept >4 prologue > 4 > HD concept > 5 p> 5 > 6 > sport > 7

I guess one could say sport is 7 prologue? Either way I'm looking forward to it, but stray got my vote for this time, really hoping for good things from that game
    I don't recall the concepts... I think the prologue is well a prologue and isnt a full entry... but isn't sport like a 300+ hr online grind alone? LOL kinda feels like a full game to me haha, either way I guess GT7, the 15th instalment it is!
    There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads