Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Poll: How good was the PlayStation Showcase?

• Posted on 11 September 21 at 11:00
    PlayStation Showcase happened this week. Wouldn't you know it, it was full of some cool reveals and plenty to talk about. We want to know what you lot thought of the event! How good was it?

Please click here to read the full story: https://www.truetrophies.com/poll/20037/poll-playstation-sho...
    Poll: How good was the PlayStation Showcase?
    • 24.1% - Amazing — one of the best
    • 51.1% - Good — a solid showing
    • 17.2% - Okay — a mixed bag of announcements
    • 5.2% - Bad — nothing to see here
    • 2.3% - Yucky — actively disliked watching it

We had 174 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
  • KGI_KlikoNLKGI_KlikoNL133,774
    Posted on 11 September 21 at 13:46
    Good had some GT7 news. But yeah, yuk, again GTAV laugh
    Started gaming on NES, before it was Retro [laugh].
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE241,166
    Posted on 11 September 21 at 20:13
    Good — a solid showing
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • ShadeSplitShadeSplit686,681
    Posted on 11 September 21 at 21:31
    Good. Project Eve, Wolverine's announcement, and Venom's reveal for Spider-Man 2 were great. Tchia could be good.
    War is hell. The last thing we want is a fight.
  • HakuMH4UHakuMH4U439,205
    Posted on 11 September 21 at 22:33
    I feel like Sony is starting to fall into the same patterns of modern motion pictures: Opps! All remakes and super heroes!
  • darkjian92darkjian921,518,516
    Posted on 11 September 21 at 23:17
    I do wish they'd do something about the service disparity between PS+/PS Now and GwG/Game Pass. A solid showing of titles, though.
    Za uspiekh nashevo beznadiozhnovo diela. (To the success of our hopeless task.) - Russian Proverb DJ
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed641,803
    Posted on 11 September 21 at 23:41
    darkjian92 said:
    I do wish they'd do something about the service disparity between PS+/PS Now and GwG/Game Pass. A solid showing of titles, though.
    I just wish we'd get to see this "new version of PSNow" that Jim told us about of what feels like 19years ago.
    Xbox caught race to 400,000TT begins.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.