Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Sony backtracks on controversial Horizon Forbidden West PS5 upgrade decision

• Posted on 06 September 21 at 08:22
    Horizon Forbidden West's preorders would have required players to buy the standard game twice if they wanted to play on PS4 and PS5. This situation has been resolved, and Sony CEO Jim Ryan has offered clarity on future upgrades.

Please click here to read the full story: Sony backtracks on controversial Horizon Forbidden West PS5 upgrade decision
  • Posted on 06 September 21 at 11:02
    So 70 quid for either version or 80 quid for both? I'll wait til i have a PS5 before buying any of these new games which is looking like 2023 😂😭
  • Posted on 06 September 21 at 14:48
    It is like Control didn't already go through this situation to provide an example of what people think of tying stuff to the overpriced version
  • CoreyST66CoreyST66627,711
    Posted on 07 September 21 at 16:26
    Shredded-Soul said:
    So 70 quid for either version or 80 quid for both? I'll wait til i have a PS5 before buying any of these new games which is looking like 2023 😂😭
    I'm in the exact same boat. I have no interest in buying the PS4 versions of games released for the PS5 and there's no reason to believe I'll even be able to find a PS5 this year. Hopefully next, but who knows; COVID isn't going anywhere and neither is the chip shortage.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads