TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

Poll: Are you happy with September's PS Plus lineup?

• Posted on 04 September 21 at 11:00
    The PS Plus monthly games for September 2021 have finally been revealed! There were leaks, there were wishlists, and there were more leaks before the final list came out. But, are you happy with them?

Please click here to read the full story: https://www.truetrophies.com/poll/19998/poll-are-you-happy-w...
    Poll: Are you happy with September's PS Plus lineup?
    • 16.1% - Yes, very happy
    • 47.9% - They're okay
    • 20.0% - Not happy
    • 16.1% - Nope, it's an awful selection this month

We had 280 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
  • daemont101daemont1011,056,234
    Posted on 04 September 21 at 15:27
    I think we should have a selection that is “Not my cup of tea, but not awful games” or something like that. The games can be great and you hear good things about it, but if they are not your style you don’t really have a proper option.
  • Posted on 04 September 21 at 17:58
    daemont101 said:
    I think we should have a selection that is “Not my cup of tea, but not awful games” or something like that. The games can be great and you hear good things about it, but if they are not your style you don’t really have a proper option.
    Thats a fab idea! We'll include it next time, especially as such big fans of tea.
  • Jet-KlaatuJet-Klaatu100,455
    Posted on 04 September 21 at 18:51
    Collectively they are okay but the PS5 game is awful for value.
  • Posted on 04 September 21 at 19:10
    Hitman 2 is great and Overcooked is sweet too. Problem is that I already own them
    BlazeStorm
  • KCGauvreauKCGauvreau716,777
    Posted on 04 September 21 at 20:31
    Funny enough I bought Hitman 2 in June, thinking what would the chances be, of it being free anytime soon. Now I am sitting here in my very wrong wrongness.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed381,378
    Posted on 04 September 21 at 22:34
    Jet-Klaatu said:
    Collectively they are okay but the PS5 game is awful for value.
    I'm not sure what you mean about "awful for value", it's both games together in one package so it isn't bad value.
    Now if you meant not up your alley, I agree with you there, as it isn't my favourite style of game either.
    Xbox caught race to 400,000TT begins.
  • BluenoseGeoBluenoseGeo225,820
    Posted on 05 September 21 at 10:49
    Hitman 2 is great value, IF you've not already owned 1, 2 or 3... which a LOT of people do unfortunately!
  • Posted on 05 September 21 at 16:06
    Hitman 2's the only good thing I can see from my personal taste, and even then, you're not going to always be in the mood to play Hitman if that makes sense? Like sometimes I really don't care for it, then others I'm happy to spend all weekend messing around as 47.
  • Kasthuri96Kasthuri9626,529
    Posted on 08 September 21 at 06:27
    Does this Hitman 2 (PS Plus) Include all DLCs?
  • ItsKristaItsKrista448,393
    Posted on 10 September 21 at 11:39
    If you're playing someone Overcooked All You Can Eat can be a quiet 10/10
    What might seem to be a series of unfortunate events may, in fact, be the first steps of a journey.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.