Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut review

• Posted on 19 August 21 at 17:48
    Heading back to the windy isles of Japan has never looked so vividly harsh. Kes flicks out his samurai sword to review the extra story content, graphical fidelity, and more of Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut.

Please click here to read the full story: Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut review
  • ShinKotakeShinKotake725,164
    Posted on 19 August 21 at 20:11
    Great review. I haven't really played either one yet, but I'll definitely go for the director's cut now.
  • mdfk79mdfk79419,127
    Posted on 19 August 21 at 20:28, Edited on 19 August 21 at 20:29 by mdfk79
    ShinKotake said:
    Great review. I haven't really played either one yet, but I'll definitely go for the director's cut now.
    Worth playing, I took a chance with it as it isn't my usual kind of game and platinumed it lol will be upgrading tomorrow for sure.
  • gypsymuffingypsymuffin268,534
    Posted on 20 August 21 at 09:48
    I cant wait to play the expansion island. It looks great!
  • Posted on 20 August 21 at 10:16
    But if u got the gold edition from the 2020 one wil this be update for that game or do you have to stil buy this expansion?
  • Posted on 20 August 21 at 11:32
    GHOSTS-OF-SEKIRO said:
    But if u got the gold edition from the 2020 one wil this be update for that game or do you have to stil buy this expansion?
    I think you still have to pay for the Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut upgrade
  • Posted on 22 August 21 at 00:44
    AstonMatinDBS said:
    GHOSTS-OF-SEKIRO said:
    I think you still have to pay for the Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut upgrade
    Oh damn thanks for tellin me
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads