The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

EU - Even more additions to the Summer Sale

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Posted on 14 August 14 at 14:35
    That's barely a discount for God of War Collection, but eh, it's better than nothing.

Also I cannot recommend Dino Hunter HD; it's pretty boring in all honesty.

Is Ride to Hell really that bad? Is it worth $5?
  • Posted on 14 August 14 at 15:04
    LunchCannon54 said:
    That's barely a discount for God of War Collection, but eh, it's better than nothing.

It's bad. Its not even in the "It's so bad its good". You would be better off using the money on something else.

Very tempted on DBZ but if blazblue was on the eu sale aswell I would have jumped on it. oh well.
  • Posted on 14 August 14 at 15:10
    LunchCannon54 said:

From what I have seen and heard it isn't even worth the price of free
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 August 14 at 16:06
    Is anyone noticing EA's lack of PS+ participation? laugh
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Posted on 14 August 14 at 16:09
    Shadow_Enz said:
    Is anyone noticing EA's lack of PS+ participation? laugh
    Yeah think they are a little butthurt that Sony didn't want EA Access on their console lol
  • Posted on 14 August 14 at 18:19
    LunchCannon54 said:

Ride to Hell is the first game I have ever played for about 2-3 hours and just straight up sold it a day or so after purchase back to the same shop, it was horrible.
    Everything you do is a balloon.
  • Raccoon28200Raccoon28200419,329
    Posted on 14 August 14 at 21:29
    Dishonored at 10e...I'm waitin' it on PS+ since 1 year.And nothing appears, so i'll buy it this summer, 10e, it's better than nothing.
    I want more RPG.
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,444
    Posted on 15 August 14 at 00:16
    Bought the sly trilogy and Tiny Tina's borderlands 2 dlc. SO SO tempted by the walking dead season 1 pass. The story was so enthralling in the first (free) chapter. But can I justify the money? DAMN REAL LIFE BEING EXPENSIVE.
  • Posted on 15 August 14 at 23:46
    Wow, so many games on sale but yet nothing I seem to really want/need.
    I might look into Cel Damage HD - has anyone here played it and if so, what's your thoughts on it? Thanks.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,444
    Posted on 16 August 14 at 18:47
    Boo I really wanted to buy risk faction (I just looked over the list again and got excited), but it's not only not listed as part of the sale on my ps3 or ps store online, but i can't find it at all. I thought it only got delisted on Xbox? But it doesnt seem to exist for me :(
  • Posted on 16 August 14 at 19:08
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:
    Wow, so many games on sale but yet nothing I seem to really want/need.
    I might look into Cel Damage HD - has anyone here played it and if so, what's your thoughts on it? Thanks.
    It is a fun little game, cannot go wrong with it at that price, especially since it is cross buy across all 3 systems. It's only downside is that their is no MP (at least from what I seen), it would be brilliant to play this online with friends
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads