Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown coming 2022

• Posted on 07 July 21 at 11:19
    Luxury open-world racer Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown got a new trailer and a September 2022 release date at yesterday's Nacon Connect event. The cinematic trailer gave us a look at the Hong Kong environment and beautiful cars.

Please click here to read the full story: Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown coming 2022
  • NismoR033NismoR033165,284
    Posted on 07 July 21 at 13:20
    Wasn’t expecting the location to be Hong Kong, that should be quite interesting. Very much looking forward to this. Shame we didn’t see any gameplay though.
  • Posted on 07 July 21 at 14:19
    NismoR033 said:
    Wasn’t expecting the location to be Hong Kong, that should be quite interesting. Very much looking forward to this. Shame we didn’t see any gameplay though.
    It roped me in as well, despite my reservations about cinematic trailers. MMO Car-PG? Sounds silly and cool.
    Posted on 07 July 21 at 15:01
    AstonMatinDBS said:
    NismoR033 said:
    It roped me in as well, despite my reservations about cinematic trailers. MMO Car-PG? Sounds silly and cool.
    I literally bought my Xbox 360 because of the original game, absolutely loved it and the follow up in 2011. I understand people are concerned about this game because it isn’t the original team, and also because the racing genre has changed in the years since the last game, but I’m not worried. I’m not expecting some Forza Horizon rival or whatever. I just want a game that continues what the previous two games did. That will be good enough for me.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,274
    Posted on 07 July 21 at 19:55
    NismoR033 said:
    AstonMatinDBS said:
    NismoR033 said:
    I literally bought my Xbox 360 because of the original game, absolutely loved it and the follow up in 2011. I understand people are concerned about this game because it isn’t the original team, and also because the racing genre has changed in the years since the last game, but I’m not worried. I’m not expecting some Forza Horizon rival or whatever. I just want a game that continues what the previous two games did. That will be good enough for me.
    It sort of worked with games like The Crew and Driveclub.
    Xbox caught race to 400,000TT begins.
  • KGI_KlikoNLKGI_KlikoNL131,127
    Posted on 07 July 21 at 22:30
    SolaceCreed said:
    NismoR033 said:
    AstonMatinDBS said:
    NismoR033 said:
    It sort of worked with games like The Crew and Driveclub.
    Driveclub? I still not get how that is called a simulation racing game. Biggest let down in my opinion I saw in a simulation racing game. Especially, after coming just out of a year of ForzaH4 as racing game.
    Still not can get, that in 2 weeks no one reported the C word cursing at PSNprofiles, while guy did in many topics
  • Posted on 07 July 21 at 22:37, Edited on 08 July 21 at 14:30 by AstonMatinDBS
    KGI_KlikoNL said:
    Driveclub? I still not get how that is called a simulation racing game. Biggest let down in my opinion I saw in a simulation racing game. Especially, after coming just out of a year of ForzaH4 as racing game.
    Awww don't do Driveclub like that haha. It was pretty good, I thought. Tidy little semi-realistic racer with some cool tracks and cars. Just a fun time. Lovely online community too. Obviously no Gran Turismo or Forza, but not a bad effort. Miss Evolutions Motorstorm series more, though...
    Posted on 08 July 21 at 11:03
    AstonMatinDBS said:
    Miss Evolutions Motorstorm series more, though...
    Oh man… It sucks so hard that MotorStorm is gonna be a relic from the past. I’d even take remasters at this point…
  • Posted on 08 July 21 at 11:07
    NismoR033 said:
    AstonMatinDBS said:
    Miss Evolutions Motorstorm series more, though...
    Oh man… It sucks so hard that MotorStorm is gonna be a relic from the past. I’d even take remasters at this point…
    Yes! Just a quadruple collection of them... please, Sony.
  • SilentJay76_SilentJay76_106,167
    Posted on 08 July 21 at 14:45
    Don't really know what to expect from watching the trailer. But excited nonetheless, based purely on TDU1-nostalgia. (Still have the sequel in my backlog, yet to play.)
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,115
    Posted on 09 July 21 at 04:47
    I really hope this one shines! I'm cautiously approaching this one though...
  • KGI_KlikoNLKGI_KlikoNL131,127
    Posted on 09 July 21 at 16:04
    AstonMatinDBS said:
    KGI_KlikoNL said:
    Awww don't do Driveclub like that haha. It was pretty good, I thought. Tidy little semi-realistic racer with some cool tracks and cars. Just a fun time. Lovely online community too. Obviously no Gran Turismo or Forza, but not a bad effort. Miss Evolutions Motorstorm series more, though...
    I have played back on the Xbox many racegames, stood very long as #1 Score/Achievements from (Sim-)Racing Leaderboards for NL, over on TA. Guess even also long high on both Worldwide and Europe.

I buyed my Playstation on Oct 11th 2019, got last Trophy for Driveclub on Oct 18th 2019. Only have 14% of total 128. Maybe if I was earlier and got in it on high days of it's community, would have semi different opinion laugh
    Still not can get, that in 2 weeks no one reported the C word cursing at PSNprofiles, while guy did in many topics
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads